Request||Ken||Weightless||

||KenXBullied!Reader||

Edited on 04/26/16

"When the world labels you..."

(y/n) (l/n) was a new B-shot in Crestland. Starting a new life there, she experienced being bullied. Newbie, sore-loser, any insult possible was thrown at her. She knew to ignore those comments but they still get her. She wanted to go back to her old home.

But, when she met Kamon and his friends. All thoughts were changed. They protected her. But most of all. They became her shield. She could only fall into a deep abyss of safety because of them.

~~~

"C'mon, guys you don't have to this for me" she tried to reason them out. The group was escorting (y/n) to a B-Shot for a friendly battle. (y/n) wanted to go alone but they some how manged to pin-point her location and go with her. Since the new bullying thing wasn't working out for her they tried to at least protect her.

"Can you do us a favor? Please shut up and let us handle this" Ken said through his gritted teeth. He was kind of ticked off by her pestering. It wasn't getting her anywhere. (y/n) was shocked by the sudden request and zipped her mouth shut.

"Glad to see you accept us, (n/n). I thought you still wanted to be alone" Kamon mentioned out, his fiery eyes gleaming in delight. (y/n) blushed and let her hair shadow over her face.

"I-it's not like I need protection or anything" she stuttered out.

Kamon and Misturu chuckled as Ken snorted. "Can we please hurry up. Andre could leave any minute and I need practice" she shouted and pushed Kamon by the shoulders. "Geez, your in a hurry. Could you possibly want to practice or Andre?" Misturu teased and nudging Ken and pointing to (y/n). The girl shook her head trying to minimize the blush in her face. "N-no. NO WAY!!! LET'S JUST HURRY"

~~~

"Finally here" the (h/c) haired girl sighed and turned to face her guards. She saluted and turn to the mansion. "Andre~! I'm here~" she knocked at the door, revealing a male with white and black hair flashing her a smile. They both got inside the ginormous house.

"Ah~ Watching your girl go like a billion dollars wasted on some crap you don't even need. Feel me, Ken?" Misturu asked teasingly , turning his back at his friend. "Hey, stop teasing him! Ken just make the first move, darn it. I can't stand you staring at her and not doing anything about it" Kamon encouraged his friend and pointing at the mansion. Ken growled and pointed at his friends.

"Love isn't in my vocabulary, get lost" he only swatted their hands and walked away. "It isn't but it will be" they said and joined him.

~~~

(y/n) ran home crying. Escaping that hellish place. (e/c) colored eyes were bloodshot and still teary. She ran towards a nearby park and collapsed on a bench. Muffled hiccups were heard across the whole park. Andre, was her favorite B-Shot. Actually, he was her crush. I mean, who wouldn't fall in love with his personally and actions. He was trust worthy and a gentleman. But, that was only a disguise.

He was just another bully. "I'm so stupid. I-i....ANDRE, BURN. DIE FOR ALL I CARE!!!" she yelled not bothering to wipe her tears. "Why does it hurt so much?"

~~~

"Hey Andre~? Who do you think is is the strongest in this up-coming competition?" she asked dreamily and looped her arms around his torso. He scowled silently and turned to face her with a charming smile. "Of course you are!" he said, patting her shoulder.

She blushed and let go of his torso. After a few moments of practicing, the girl figured that she'd try to at least tell her what she feels. "H-hey, Andre. I-I l-li-ke you f-for a l-long time n-now" she said turning to face him with a smile plastered on her face. When he turned around, a deep frown decorated is lips.