Request||Samuru||Living The Bitter Life||

||Teen!SamuruXTeen!Tsundere!Reader||

I know there are many of Tsundere X Reader, but I assure you, this is not the same as those. I hope you'll understand. It's quire the bother to write something so cliche, obvious, or cheesy one shots. Consider this like a latte

Warning: Harsh Language

~~~

"Stupid lovey-dovey couples. Who needs someone to lean on anyway?" a lone girl muttered while bumping shoulder's with a nearby couple. (Y/N) was quite the bitter girl. She herself had been to heaven and hell. Meeting her supposed to be soulmate, she, inch by inch, wooed him and finally  made her 'the one' fall for her.

The couple was immature. A nàive pair. The expected fights and misunderstanding occurred, every single day they meet. And finally they made up their minds and walked away from the relationship. They were both hurt, but (y/n) suffered the most damage. 'I thought...he was the one...the one who'd be there by my side' she thought. 

Now, she built a wall around her. Locked her heart in chains and threw away the key. She was never to love again.  She was to scared to trust someone to hold her fragile heart. "Crap, the bus!" she yelled and zoomed past the group of people. 'Motherbutler, I was too busy thinking about that asshole' she thought before, seeing the bus stop. "Finally". Picking up her pace, she sat down on the bench to wait for the bus. 

The (h/c) haired girl fished through her pockets to find her earphones and plugged it to her phone. After finding her favorite song, she played it and immediately started humming to the song. Not noticing a male sitting down a few feet away from her. After finishing another song, she turned to see a male. Crossing his arms over his chest as if he was pissed off. 'Did I sing along too loudy?' inwardly screaming, she stiffened as the male turned toward her.

'He has....beautiful eyes, and I'd think I might get lost in them...no, don't even start this (Y/N). 'You just broke up with him' the girl thought as she kept staring at him. Navy dark hair sat on his head, and those oh-so resplendent dark blue orbs like the night sky. Damn, it was hard not to admit that he was hot. "Take a picture. It lasts much longer. Make sure you get me in a good angle" a sudden silky voice said, as the girl cursed inside. 

'Damn, even his voice. Sounds like a knife through butter. Smooth and silky' she thought before turning away. Gritting her teeth in anger and embarrassment, she kicked the ground. 'Nevermind' she plugged her earphones into her ears and refused to hum to the playing song. Later, the bus arrived. She quickly stood up and ran up to the vehicle. Sitting down on a spare sit, the bus still didn't move.

'O-Oh d-don't t-tell me?' She thought in horror.

The male sitting on the same bench as her walked up the bus and took a sit next to her. 'This...boy!' she felt her soul literally jump out of her body. "Tch, I have to sit next to a little arrogant girl" his voiced brought her soul back to her body. "Shut up! It's not like you're not an arrogant little boy, and worse you are a narcissistic asshole!" (y/n) exclaimed, an embarrassed blush spread on her cheeks. 

The girl felt the right side of her seat sink for a minute, before realizing that he had sat next to her. 'Great' her right eye twitched in annoyance. '1 hour with this boy until I get home. Thanks Karma!'

~~~

"(N/N), you're finally home! Where are my snacks?!" her older sister came rushing to the door to meet the (h/c) haired girl, who was holding a plastic bag filled with assorted snacks. "Shove it down your throat when you devour it, would yah?" the younger sibling asked, turning away to remove her shoes and go up stairs to her room.