Like I'm Gonna Lose You||AU||1

||Older!XOlder!Reader||

This one-shot is what I call 'Your Custom One-Shot'. It just means that I didn't put any name or information of a character in this one-shot. You can just put the information of your specific character. The plot is too great for only one character.

This AU takes place if the culture from America and Japan had a baby. Enjoy!

~~~

     With a guitar strapped on her back, (Y/N) (L/N) started her journey towards her house. She was finally done with cleaning the Light Music Club room. Being the president of the said club, the burden of cleaning the room was placed on her shoulders. What can you expect, everyone was excited to go home; well except for the people confessing to their seniors. 

     Sighing away all the stress she endured, she skipped happily. Her guitar hitting her back as she jumped. She immediately stopped her tracks, as she fixed her eyes on a male looking down at his shoes. His hair covering his face. Judging by his basic appearance, she knew who he was. The aspiring musician walked towards the bench he was sitting on and tapped his shoulder.

     "Hey, what are you doing here? I thought you guys already went home" the male lifted his head to see the girl. "Nothing. Just...resting here..." he trailed off, increasing (Y/N)'s suspicion.

    "C'mon, you think I'm gonna buy that?" she crossed her arms and laughed at his plain excuse for a lie. "So? Even if I were to tell you, you would simply leave me with a few words of advice, and leave me afterwards in your merry little way..." he muttered and wiped away some of his tears.

     "Hey! I am the President of The Light Music Club! I've been into drama for 4 years here! You think that I'm going to leave you this way?! My members have different problems and I've been there to help them!" (Y/N) said seething, afterwards she reached for her guitar. "If it helps, I'll sing something for you. That usually works..."

~~~

[I found myself dreaming
In silver and gold
Like a scene from a movie
That every broken heart knows we were walking on moonlight
And you pulled me close
Split second and you disappeared and then I was all alone

I woke up in tears
With you by my side

A breath of relief

And I realized
No, we're not promised tomorrow]

     (Y/N) started as she started swaying from side to side. Her (E/C) eyes trailed over a familiar couple on the dance floor. The black haired woman, 

clothed in a wedding dress had her arms around a familiar male

clothed in a wedding dress had her arms around a familiar male. He smiled at the woman and kissed her nose. The (H/C) haired vocalist turned her eyes away from the couple, her fingers strumming the guitar in front of her.