Simon||Boys Be Ambitious||

Hey everyone, so here's a Simon one shot and while your reading (m/n) stands for male name because you don't want Simon to know your a girl right ok now that's done back to the story         

  Edited on 02/12/16    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

||SimonXTomboy!Reader||

"Sha, (m/n) this is boring!" Simon whined. "Okay, okay no need to be whiny" you said while standing up from your couch. 

Tomboy. That's what you are. Why did you become like this? To be best friends with Simon. And you knew about his phobia about girls. But your lucky because your hair is short, Your chest is small, and you have a boy-like attitude. You always wear basketball shorts, loose t-shirts, and black Vans.

You and Simon went to practice 'to beat Riki and the others' he said.

You brought your (b/n), a (b/t).You were an average when it comes to B-Daman. You, sometimes, score the highest in East block. 

"Sha, sha okay (m/n) mark my words. Today I will beat you because I always practice" he said confidently, pointing his thumb at himself while smirking confidently. "Okay then" you replied calmly. After a while, Simon lost. "Sha, sha w-w-what -h-how di-d you win" he pointed an accusing finger at you.

"Hnn, I don't know" you shrugged. "Stop dodging my question (m/n)" he demanded. You put a finger on your chin "Well I'm not that boastful and focus". "Wah! I think you just insulted me (m/n)" he whined.

"I'm not insulting you" you said "I'm just challenging you to prove me wrong about yourself" you finished. "And I heard that 'boys have to be ambitious". "Sha, 'Boys Be Ambitious'?" he questioned. "Yep, be ambitious of your dream. Never give up. You got the guts right?" you said to encourage him. 

You lifted up your closed fist. "Yeah thanks (m/n)" he said while pounding his own closed fist to yours. "Anything for my pal" you flashed him a lazily yet, proud grin.

While walking home, you slung an arm around his body for a side hug with a free arm, you threw an arm and a fist and then yelled "BOYS BE AMBITIOUS". He smiled. He's lucky he has a best friend like him.

~END~