Derek||Bird||

||DerekXReader||

Edited on 04/15/16

"Thank you for your cooperation Ms. (l/n)" an officer said. "This is my job sir, these are my responsibilities" you told him. The days your in work for justice in the B-Daman world. You were walking at an urban street that lead you to a place, a very special place.

The meadow you saw him. T'was a fateful day. He brought you the light in times of darkness, the voice that guides you out of trouble. Your now running toward the exact meadow. Your (h/l) (h/c) trailing behind you.

He was always early so you can talk for a long period of time. "Tiger-tasic, your a bit early today (n/n)" he grinned. You grinned back.

"Heh, left school early I guess. You know teachers can't handle loud students" you said while sitting down next to him. You never told him your secret, because you knew that he was siding with Novu Moru, your group's worst enemy.

You kept talking with him, until you noticed it was starting to get dark. "Oi Daiki, I'm going home it's getting late" you pointed to the sky. "Huh, that late already" he said shocked. You nodded, while standing up and dusted yourself. "Now, my tiger senses tell me it's dangerous to go home at this hour. How about I walk you there? Being the tiger I am to protect you" he suggested.

Your cheeks heated up. No one has ever walked you home. "It's okay I guess" you coughed. "Well then" he dusted himself and gave you a wink (A/N: freaking kawaii. Okay I'm ruining the moment CONTINUE!!!)"Let's go". Your cheeks now is similar to a tomato. 'Why are you so adorable Daiki-chan' you thought, the corners of your lips tugging upwards, lightly.

While walking, you noticed scary or creepy things. Being the paranoid you are, it started to freak you out. So you held on to Derek's arm like your dear life is depending on it. He noticed this and asked "(n/n), what are you doing?".

"You said 'you are a tiger' and you wanted to protect me. So, let have that proctection" you said while puffing your cheeks. "Okay then" he shrugged.

When you reached your home, you said your 'goodnights' and 'good-byes'. "Oi Daiki, come over here" you asked. He looked at you confused, but that didn't stop him from your order. "What do you want (n/n)-" he got cut off when your lips met his. He was completly flustered while you were smirking triumphantly.

You pulled away "Oyasumi, Daiki" then you closed your door. He looked at the door utterly jumbled. "Oh I'm having a tiger-goodnight after all" he thought while walking away happily.

~END~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If your confused why I named this 'Bird' (because there isn't a single 'bird' word here). The reason is, this has been my favorite calm song ever since I heard it. If you like to hear it it's in the media area okay. And another thing, i'll be updating 2 one shots a day. Yesterday I didn't update so I'm doing 4 one shots today. Hope you enjoy :3 

Plot belongs to Me

B-Daman Characters are not mine

You belong to Derek :3