Older!Byakuya||On the Wings of Love||

||Older!ByakuyaXForeigner!Older!Reader

"...and why do you want to go to Japan?" the immigration asked, tone serious as ever. "Umm...'I want to help my family' B-because.....I h-have a...Choir Competition there" (y/n) answered answered, rolling a piece of her shirt.

The old woman looked at her again furrowing her eyebrows. "It seems that your face doesn't agree with your choice of answer" the (h/c) haired girl was now sweating bullets.

"Tell me...Why do you really want to go to Japan...?"

She took a deep breathe and answered. "My mother ....died there. And....I wanted to visit her...just to feel her presence...talking to me" she finally confessed, a thick layer of tears coating her eyes. "Well I'm sorry to her that" the old woman said, as the female wiped away her tears. Missing the large smile from the immigration.

~~~

"Can't believe I'm going to Japan! JAPAN!" the enthusiastic female gushed while dragging her luggage to the plane. The bridge for her dream to be fulfilled. "I can't wait!" she finally got the speed to ran after her transportation, her heart beating faster with her stepping.

"I'm coming Mom!..."

·~·~·~·

After checking in a hotel she booked, she went to explore the streets of Hokkaido, the winter capital.

Opening the doors of the lobby, she was face to face with the many Japanese civilians. "Kya~! I'm finally here" the (h/c) haired woman exclaimed, finding a street spacious enough to look at the tall buildings Japan had to offer.

She opened her arms and started to spin. "I love Japan!!!" She yelled, not noticing a man behind her. "I love....you" she looped her arms around a figure. She was confused by a figure in front of her, so she opened her eyes

...only to meet black charcoal monotone eyes.

"やめて!あなたは何をやっている知っています,正しい(Stop it!, Do you even know what your doing?!)?!" he said, his voice obviously annoyed by her actions. She looked at weirdly. "Ha?" she asked, still not minding the position they're in. "わかり ますか (Do you understand?)" he asked, ripping her arms away from his body.

"わ-わかり ません(I-i don't know)....I mean.." she cut herself off as the male walk away. "ばか(Idiot)" he muttered and blended with the crowd, disappearing easily.

"What was that...?" she asked herself. Looking at the direction he walked at. "Hmpp, what a brat" she muttered and walked towards some random shop, couldn't take her mind of that male.

·~·~·~·

Taking pictures of the scenery in front of her, she smiled and looked at her phone. It was filled with loads of cherry blossoms and tall buildings. Sapporo is just so perfect(plus vocaloid concerts).

While looking at her photos she bumped with a thing. She let out a yelp as a hand grabbed her arm. Pulling her too close to her savior' s chest. She blushed from the contact and looked at her savior.

"Y-YOU?!" " あ-あなた(You)?!"

"What idiotic force brought me this bratty, yet handsome...Wait, what did I just say?!" She thought, breaking free from the male grasp. "びゃくや-くん! お , 我々は瞬間を中断しています, かもん(Oh, we're interrupting a moment, Kamon)" a rough voice said behind the male. The girl turned to see who said that, and saw two males. One with purple hair and the other with red. The white haired male turned to see his friends and shouted:" げんた! かもん !(Genta! Kamon!)"