Samuru(Season Special)||Remembering You||

||SamuruXReader||

It was pelting snow in the West Block. Everyone was bustling through the busy street. Colliding with other bodies was this boy's problem, but it gave him warmth with how crowded the narrow way was.  He continued walking, looking at the other side of the street often times. The 5-year old boy looked up and saw that the sky turned gray and white. What a unique mix of colors, he thought.

"Help! Someone help me!" A yell of a little girl reached his ears. The denim haired boy walked towards the yell and found the source of the noise. She was crying. In her hands a (e/c) colored scarf. The boy looked at her ,confused, and approached her quietly. "Hey, why are you crying?" He kneels down at her height, dragging his thumb across her tear stained cheeks.

The whimpering child looked at him and said, "My mommy! I-I can't see mommy." The male looked around trying to find a woman who looked like her, but he was too short to see. "Let's find her," he said and grabbed her thin wrist gently, tugging her towards some direction.

It took a few minutes for the boy to find her mother, surprisingly. The mother thanked him profusely and scolded her daughter gently. Before leaving, the little girl ran after him and gave him her scarf. "I give this to you," she muttered and looped it around his neck, then ran to her mother.

"Thank you!" She yelled back and disappeared from his line of sight, leaving him clutching the scarf around his neck.

~~~

Samuru shook his head and tightened his grip on Dravise. "Something up, Samuru?" The B-Daman asked, noticing the uncharacteristic hold on him. "Nothing," he replied and continued shooting targets. 

That memory always seem to get him. Just something about that girl, makes him, let's say: weird  in his vocabulary.

It's been 8 years since he last saw her, he still kept the scarf that matches her doe eyes. The male even remembered her face when she lost her mother. She was so pitiful, no wonder he helped her. 

It was so unlike him. 

Even now, it still haunts him. Why did I help her? or Is she doing alright?  were questions flooding his mind.

The winter season was starting to kick in, so he had to use the scarf. By the softness and texture of it makes him reminisce of that memorable incident. He believed that it was a sign. A sign of friendship? Love? He didn't know, but all he knew was to find her again, to answer his unsolvable question . 

"Is it about that girl you met when you were younger?" The dragon type guessed. He knew his answer was right, the Samuru flinched lightly at the B-Daman assumption. "sigh, It's obvious, Samuru. Every time winter time comes, all you think is that girl."

"Shut up. It's not all about her. You couldn't know. Maybe it's about the next competitions happening?" The denim haired boy countered quickly, trying to change the subject. Dravise finally stopped talking. "Emblem Shot: Speed of Sound Hurricane, Sonic Dravise!" Samuru chanted and released his Emblem Charge at one of the targets. The orange target fell down with a thump and disappeared. "Good practice, Samuru" Kamon's voice said behind him. The said male looked behind him and gave a curt nod.

"I've invited everyone to the restaurant. Since you're done, you should join us." The male  pointed outside with his thumb. Samuru accepted the offer and left with Kamon. 

~~~

"Well, I'm sure I'm gonna win. Believe it(I'm taking someone's line here, T_T)!" Sounds of Samuru's friends fell deaf on his ears and he continued eating. Winter themed competitions were readied, so everyone was excited; Except himself, it's just a normal competition for him. A ring from the door resonated and someone entered the restaurant. At first the denim haired male didn't care, but when he heard their voice, he immediately looked at the counter where they were.