4

He said it with joy, but i saw the pains behind the smiles.

       He sat down again beside me and i read the inscription on the grave stone.

                " Thelma Albert
                  Daughter and sister
                  1941-1964"

         " Who is she Fr.? "  I asked him.

         " Thelma Albert, i met her at one of my apostolic work in a small catholic church then, she was the catechist only child and an apprentice with a seamstress. "

         " She died very young". I said more to myself.

          " Si... She died at the age of twenty four".

          "That's so sad"

            " I first noticed her during the offertory, she danced so meticulously and happily. I kept staring at her like one who was enchanted"

         " She was so beautiful, heavenly, fair in complexion, she had a rosy cheek with thick lips. Her smiles warmed my heart and her laughter was like a joyful song to my ears"

       " She radiated joy, peace and meekness and loved music so much that she will always sing at the slightest opportunities".

        " Well after the mass,i couldn't hold myself, i wanted to know more about her, i wanted to be her friend. I walked up to her while she was exchanging pleasantries with friends"

     Hey lovies, 😍😘🤩 chapter too short right?... Yeah i know that, but you all gats to bear with me, it's not been easy for yuh gurl.

  So here's the real deal, my next chapter will be just the right shot okay...

   Thanks for all your love, dedication and the little light you all held for me in yuh own way, i appreciate.

   Please,also don't forget to like, read, share,vote and comment,it goes a long way in giving me the strength, zeal and courage.

  Love you all

                  #faith Gerald#