1

Saturday 21 Sep. 2018
                                         5:35am

I quietly strolled to my house after my morning jog.it has become one of my norms these few days just to ease off the stress and thought of living a forever after with a particular person.But most times it is just to feel the sweet morning fresh air wash over me.
                Just as i was about to make a turn and head towards my house,i saw him.He somewhat stooped on the ground writing,he looked more like the biblical Jesus.Being fair in complexion,huge and had a ragged look you can easily tell he is in his late fifty.
          I thought he was a mad man,but then on a second thought he seemed like a convict who is on the run. But then there was something else about him,he was divinely and not one from this part of the world.

     "Top of the morning to you dear"

I stopped  walking,i was shocked. He actually spoke to me. I never knew he noticed me. He had a husky voice too

         "Good morning to you too sir" I replied shivering.

He stood up, he was tall, very tall. He walked towards me and i took a step backward. I revered him as one with an ounce of authority and power. I bet he noticed the fear inside of me because I felt my own knees nudge together, the fear almost drowning me
             I kept walking backwards and he kept coming towards me without taking his charming brown cat-like eyes off me. Suddenly i collided with the wall behind me and i had nowhere to run to, he drew closer to me increasing the fear within me, but i wasn't about to let him see the fear, at that instance i chose to do the only thing that came to mind then:scream.
            But before i could open my mouth, he had moved so fleetly, covering my mouth with his palms.

              "Shhhh..... Please be quiet, i mean no harm",he said quietly.

           I nodded my head when I saw the sincerity in his eyes. He saw me relax a little and he pulled away just enough for me to catch my breath. I was tempted to scream at that moment but that something about him held me back.

                "My name is Rowland Jamike Brown, I'm an ordained priest of the catholic church, I'd like to share a secret with you, if only you will be kind enough listen to me and help me lift the burden off my shoulders".......