Chapter 24

I'm home, finally. I was tired of all those perky ass white people in my face all day and that nasty ass food.

I walked in the house carrying King carseat while August carried Michael. We went up to they nursery and put them in they cribs. I walked back downstairs to the kitchen, followed by August. He smacked my ass and it brought a stinging sensation.

"Don't do that shit no more." I said, mugging him. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Move." I said. He didn't move, he just started kissing on my neck. No sex for six weeks is gone kill me ass. Like August said, I'm a nympho..I fucking LOVE sex.

"So how dese living arrangements go work out?" He asked.

"I don't wanna let my babies out of my sight." I said, sighing. I ain't with that 'co-parenting' shit, I want my babies with me all the time.

"Then I'a stay hea." He said.

"Foreal?" I asked.

"Yeah baybeh, if dats what 'chu want." He said.

"Awwwwwh, August you love me." I said, pinching his cheeks.

"Chill with dat mushy shit. But you know I love ya' ass girl, I guarantee you I wouldn't be hea' if I didn't." He said. "I can't stay ta'night doe. I'm gone be in da studio late tonight and I don't wanna wake y'all up early in da morning when I come in, so I'a just go back ta my crib. " He said.

"Damn, who woulda thought we would have twin boys 9 years ago?" I said, chuckling.

"Thank god fa' puberty. Cause you was a ugly la' sum when I first met you, but na' you a cutie wit a booty." He said, winking and rubbing my ass. I smacked his hands away and laughed.

"Um..you know I can't have sex for 6 weeks right?" I said. His face fell and I laughed at his facial expression.

"Oh helllll nah, so how I'm posed ta' get my dick wet baybeh?" He asked.

"Go find one of yours hoes." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"I will." He mumbled, walking away.

"Get yo ass back over here August." I said. He chuckled and walked back over to me.

"Just like you claim this is yours-" I said, gesturing towards my pussy "this is mine." I said, grabbing his dick. He grunted and moved out of my grip.

"You can't be doing shit like dat if I ain't getting no pussy for 6 weeks mama." He said. He walked away and I smacked his ass like he did me earlier. "Chill wit dat gay shit Karmen." He said. I laughed and followed him to the twins room. They was sleeping peacefully in they cribs. All they fucking do is sleep.

I left out and walked to my room and August followed.

"Aye ma, I got a question." He said

"Wassup?" I said, turning my attention away from my phone and towards him.

"Where we stand?" He asked. I had to hold in my laugh..he sound like a insecure female.

"I don't know." I said.

"I want you ta' be my girl again." He said, out of the blue.

"I can't be with you August. You put your hands on me and I was told never to be with a man that raise his hand at me." I said.

"But you just said dis hea' dick is yours." He said.

"Cause it is. If I see you with another female I'm gone beat her ass and yours." I said.