Chapter 6

Kash POV

Me and Money decided to have no strings attached, for the sake of our friendship. But we still chill alot. I don't plan on that being our last time having sex, shit the dick to bomb.

Today is a me and Lauren day, since Money been stealing me from her lately. She said she feel replaced.

I got out of bed and took me a long hot shower before doing the rest of my hygiene stuff. I went to my closet and pulled out a smiley face crop tank, my black dolphin rayon shorts, a waterfall long cardigan, and some black giuseppe zanotti platform booties. I put on my Mykita Wynton sunglasses, a flower headband, and grabbed my black leather shoulder bag.

I up pulled to Lauren house, got out and knocked on the door. James opened the door and looked suprised to see me.

"Is that Kash? Damn, you been M.I.A with yo boo Money!" He said.

"Shutup, he is not even my boo.. We just friends." I replied.

"But friends don't-" He started, but was cut off by Lauren.

"James shutup. Be good, I'll be back." She said, giving him a peck on the lips and hurrying out the door.

"Lauren, I know you ain't tell him?" I said. I could feel my face turning red from embarrassment.

"She shole did, you know Lauren loud mouth ass can't even hold water!" James said, chuckling and shutting the door.

"Sorry boo, it just slipped out." Lauren said, trying to sound innocent. Ugh, she lucky I love her ass.

"Shutup, where we going lil nigga?" I asked her.

"Hair, nails, mall." He said. I just nodded as we got in the car. We headed to the hair salon that Lauren mama owned. Suprisingly she wasn't at the shop today.

"Hey ladies, what yall getting done today?" The assistant manager, Carlos asked.

"I just want some of my usual wand curls boo." Lauren asked.

"Okay doll. And for you Miss Kash?" Carlos asked me.

"I actually want it bone straight this time." I said. I usually get my hair in big curls, or just leave it in its natural way.

"Finally!" Carlos said, getting happy. He always trying to encourage me to get it straight.

After we was gone getting our hair done, we headed to the nail salon. I got simple royal blue and gold stiletto nails. Then we headed to the mall.

"So whats been going on between you and August lately?" Lauren asked.

"Everything is good. I thought it was gone be awkward between us cause we fucked like rabbits, but it just went back the same." I said, shrugging my shoulders. I was glad it went back to normal.

"Oh thats good. But I got a question I been fucking dieing to ask..was the sex good?" She asked.

"Hell yeah. It was great as a matter of fact, and he 10 inches! I really hope thats not the last time we fuck though, cause the dick was to bomb!" I said, laughing. We both walked through the mall and ended up in victoria's secret.

"Ohhh girl I gotta get something sexy for James, you know our anniversary coming up!" Lauren said, smiling.

"You nasty. But shit, I might as well get some lingerie and some sets, just for the heck of it." I said, shrugging.

"Girl boo. You just wanna be prepared for when August give you some more of that good loving." She said. I laughed at her, cause that was partly the truth.

"Shutup Lauren damn, always ruining shit." I said, still laughing.

After we left victoria's secret, we went to the food court to eat. When we finished eating, I dropped her off at home and headed home. I had fun spending the day with my boo. I missed her crazy ass.