Chapter 31

1 Year Later

Its been a whole motherfucking year! My babies are finally one, and guess what? I'm  3 months pregnant with a baby girl! But not by August. We actually stuck to being friends and went our separate ways. He blew up on my ass a year ago, the day after his concert. He basically said that if I don't wanna be with him then he moving on.

At first I thought he was bullshiting, but I started seeing and hearing stuff about him and Nicki Minaj being together. So once they made it official, I went on about my business. I started dating Trey a couple of months ago and now we got a babygirl on the way. I haven't told him I'm pregnant yet, but thats what I'm planning on telling him tonight.

The boys are with August with the weekend, so I'll have the place to myself. If Trey is happy about the news, then I'll pleasure him like all the time. He eventually got me to try the giving head thing. I wouldn't say I like it, but he say I do it good and I'll do anything to keep pleasuring my man. I pulled out my phone and dialed Trey number.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Trey baby, I got something to tell you..when you coming home?" I asked. Yes we moved in together. He felt like I shouldn't be alone with August cause everytime we alone we have sexual intercourse. I only agreed to move in with his ass cause thats 100% true.

"I'm about to pull up, why wassup?" He asked.

"I'll tell you when you get here, just hurry up." I said.

"You miss daddy that much? But okay, I'm on my way bae." He said, chuckling. I giggled and hung up on him.

He walked in the house, sat down next to me on the couch, then pulled me in his lap.

"So wassup ma?" He asked.

"Well..I'm pregnant!" I said, not really knowing how to put it. His face went blank and he stared at me for a minute. I was kind of scared for a second till he finally said something.

"You sure?" He said. I nodded and he let out a deep sigh and I think I heard a little bit of disappointment in it.

"Okay baby." He said. He pecked me on the lips, slid me off his lap and went upstairs. I followed behind him and he went to the bathroom and locked the door. A few seconds later I heard the shower running and I waited patiently for him to come out while thinking.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't even realize he was back until I felt a sink in the bed. He was laying down with all the lights off. What the fuck, its only 7:21pm.

"Are you not happy?" I asked, facing him even though I cant see him. He didn't answer me but I know he still up. Well fuck him to then.

10 Months Later

Trey eventually came around and got used to the fact that I was having this baby whether he like it or not. Thank god I didn't have another set of twins. I gave birth to a beautiful babygirl and me and Trey named her Angel Karina Neverson. She officially two months and I cant keep my hands off her. It took the twins a while to get used to her cause they felt like they was being replaced, but they eventually got used to her.

But I got a confession. I haven't seen Trey since I left the hospital, four months ago. I tried calling and texting him, but I never get a reply. I know his ass still alive cause I always see stuff about him in the media. They say he got a new mistress, but it still haven't been revealed who it is. He a bitch ass nigga for pulling that one, but i ain't sweating it. He gone eventually have to talk to me and I'll be waiting to cuss his ass out.

I also got another confession. I been chilling with August lately, but I swear its not like that. We completly friends. He confirmed that him and Nicki Minaj are just "friends" now and that they broke up a while ago. But I don't believe that bullshit. He ain't my nigga, so I really dont care. As a matter of fact, he on his way over here. He bringing the boys and Angel is here, so we can't fuck..even if we wanted to.

The doorbell rung and I rushed to answer it. I must admit I was excited to see August, but I played it off like I was just excited to see King and Michael. Don't get me wrong, I am excited to see them but I'm happy to see August.

"Mommy!" The twins screamed in unison.

"Hey babiessss!" I shouted as they both jumped in my arms. They ain't babies no more, so its hard for me to hold both of they heavy asses at the same time. I rushed over to the couch before I dropped one of them.

"What yall do today?" I asked them. They started babbling, but I couldn't fully understand what they was saying. I just nodded my head like I could understand.

"Okay, its getting late so time to go night night." I said. They both whined a little, but followed behind me after telling August goodnight. I made sure they was sleep and went back downstairs. August was on the couch.

"So what yall do today?" I asked.

"I took dem to da park, den to Chuck-E-Cheeses, den we went ta da' mall and got something ta' eat." He said. I nodded my head and propped my feet up on his lap. Im glad I got August here to take the boys off my hands sometimes, I don't what I would do raising 3 kids by myself.

"He still ain't been around?" He asked, referring to Trey.

"Nope." I said after a deep sigh.

"Man, I seen dat fuck nigga in the club wit some bitch la-" He started. But I cut his ass off quick, fast, in a hurry.

"Why the hell was you at the club when you had my babies?" I said, sitting up. He mugged me and before I could blink, he was on top of me.

"Damn you ca' let me finish? I seen him last week, I ain't get dem till da weekend. Chill, damn." He said. I just bit down on my lip, not bothering to answer him. "Now why you been  so stressed out lately?" He said, still on top of me. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"So you can't talk now? Dat nigga prolly ain't been dicking you down da right way, dats always da pro'lem when you be actin' up." He said, stating a fact.

"Its been a while.." I said. He started placing gentle kisses all down my neck and I let out a low, soft moan.

"I see you been keeping my pussy on lock fa' me." He said. He came up and kissed me on my lips. Damn, I miss the way his juicy lips feel. I moaned against his lips when I felt his thumb stroke my wet core through my sweatpants.

He removed his shirt and mine. He immediately unhooked my bra and juggled my breast in his hands.

"Damn, havin' babies always do you right mama." He said, chuckling. Its true, my sex appeal did grow even more while I was pregnant with Angel. He started leaving dark hickies on my nipples and breasts while I moaned.

"Wait..let's go to my room, the walls are sound proof." I said. I know I moan loud, so I made sure my room was sound proof when we moved. He picked me up and carried me upstairs. I pointed towards my bedroom. He carried me there and gently on the bed.

August made love to my body all night. Thats truly something I missed.