Chapter 18

"Karmen.." August said, waking me up.

"Hmm?" I answered with my eyes still closed.

"Wake up baybeh." He said.

"What nigga?" I said, sitting up. After I took care of myself, I fell right asleep.

"We need ta' talk." He said.

"About?" I asked.

"The lil incident wit Trey." He said. I was trying to avoid that.

"What about it?" I said.

"I heard you was moanin' my name and shit while yall was fucking." He said.

"Yeah..so?" I said, like it wasn't a big deal. Honestly I feel like it ain't no big deal. No other man can pleasure me and make me cum like August, end of story.

"Why you acting like it don't matter?" He asked with irritation clear in his voice.

"Cause it don't." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"What da' fuck you mean it don't matter?" He said.

"Okay for one, I need you to tone it down and remember who you talking to. I don't think you get it..no other man can pleasure me like you, make me cum like you, make me scream like you..nobody can sex me like you." I said, sharing my feelings with him.

"So in otha' words, you dick whipped?" He said, with a satisfied smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes before answering.

"I ain't say all that." I said.

"Basically you did. But Karmen, I really don't know what ta' tell you. If we continue to have sex, den my feelings fa' you go continue ta' grow and I can't have dat happening. I love you to much to put you through that." He said.

"August I don't fucking understand! You act like you scared to be with me!" I said, with anger clear in my voice.

"Man look. Wit all dis hea' fame, come tours and females. I ca' control myself, but I can't control my dick. So I don't wanna do something dat I'll regret while I'm on tour." He said.

"So you basically saying..you gone cheat on me if we get in a relationship?" I said.

"Dat ain't what I'm saying Karmen. Ca' we just drop dis conversation and spend the da together..as friends?" He said.

"Okay." I said.

I got out of bed, with nothing but my Victoria's Secret panties and bra set. I saw August staring at my body with lust in eyes, while licking his lips. His dick was rising and I giggled and pointed at it.

"Uh..ima be downstairs while you put on some clothes." He said. I just nodded my head as he exited the room.

I took a quick shower, making sure I cleaned myself. After I was clean, I got out and lotioned my body down.

I put on some pink nike spandex shorts with white checks on it, a white nike sports bra with a pink check on it, and some pink nike elite socks. I put my hair in a sloppy bun. I went downstairs and August was watching the game while eating some lays.

"You went to the store?" I asked.

"Yeah, ya' ass took long enough getting dressed." He said, looking me up and down.

"Oh." I said. Dang, this fuck boy aint get me nothing or offer me some chips..

"I got 'chu some strawberries, dey in da fridge." He said, like he read my mind. I smiled and went to the kitchen to get the strawberries and while I was in there, I grabbed some whipped cream.

I came to back the couch and squirted some whipped cream in my mouth before popping a strawberry in.

"So did you apologize ta' Trey?" He asked.

"No, I didn't really feel the need to." I said, shrugging my shoulders. It ain't like we together.

"Karmen. You called da' man another nigga name while y'all was fucking, you don't find dat disrespectful?" He said.

"Well when you say it like that, you make me sound like a dick. I guess I should apologize." I said.

"Yeah ya' think. Gone call em." He said. I rolled my eyes, and went upstairs to call Trey. I dialed his number and waited for him to answer. He picked up on the 5th ring.

"What." He said with attitude.

"Hey.." I said. He sighed.

"Man, Karmen why you calling me? You obviously stuck on that nigga August." He said.

"Me and August are friends, nothing more, nothing less so chill with that shit. I don't see why you bitching at me Trey. Its not like we was together or anything, so why you tripping?" I said

"Man fuck it. Bye Karmen, don't call my fucking phone no more." He said, hanging up on me. He is such a pussy, acting like a female. I grabbed my phone and went back downstairs with August.

"So how it go?" He asked.

"He told me not to call him no more, then he hung up on me." I said simply. I ate another strawberry with whip cream and enjoyed the taste of it.

"Damn. Do ya' ass even care?" He said.

"Not really. He cool and all, but I feel like we should just be friends." I said.

"Karmen, I got a question." He said, sitting his chips down.

"Wassup?" I said.

"How you feel 'bout me? Be honest." He asked. I was at loss for words at first as I searched for something to say, but I quickly said the first thing that came to mind.

"August, I honestly really like you. I think you like me to, but you scared to be with me. But let me tell you something..never flex on a girl who got your back through everything. A girl who found out something bad about you, but still stuck by your side. You even said and did stuff to make her cry, did things that broke her heart and she still got your back. Never, ever flex on that type of girl..cause she wifey material." I said, pouring my heart out to him while referring to myself. August just nodded his head.

"So I guess I gotta put my pride ta' da side if I want 'chu. Befo' I fuck around and lose da best thing that ever happened to me..all cause I won't swallow my pride." He said.

"Right. So what you wanna do?" I asked. He looked like he was thinking.

"Be my girl." He said, suddenly. I climbed on his lap, so that I was straddling him and kissed his lips. "So it dat a yes?" He said, smirking at me. I nodded my head and snuggled up to him. I finally got who want.

"Yes Aug." I answered.

"Good, now time ta' finish what 'chu started upstairs." He said, playing with them rim of my shirt.

"I didn't start anything." I said. It's true, I didn't.

"When you got up in dem draws you started something Karmen. Now gone hop on dis hea' magic stick baybeh."