Chapter 25

"Aight baybeh be safe, Chris just got hea' so we bout ta' start recording, I luh you." August said, hanging up before I got a chance to say it back.

Me and Kiana are getting ready for the club. Lauren is also going, but I'm picking her up on the way there.

I got out the shower and picked out my outfit. I grabbed a pink crop cami singlet, some acid washed shorts, a hat that says 'Fancy' on the front, and some pink pumps. After I was satisfied with my outfit, I layed it down on the bed and sat at my vanity. I plugged up flat irons and curling irons, preparing to go my hair in some drop curls.

When I finished my hair, I put on my clothes and did my makeup. I put on some eye lashes, foundation, eye liner, gold and brown eye shadow, mascara, hot pink MAC lipstick, and a little bit of blush. I put on some gold jewelry and slipped on my white flip flops. Ain't no way im about to drive in some 8 inch heels. I put my hat on backwards and grabbed my pumps. I knocked on the guest room that Kiana was getting in and she opened it, dressed in my cheetah print body suit.

"That ass though." I said, winking at her and laughing. She joined me in my laugh as she applied some finishing touches on her makeup.

"Okay I'm ready." She said with a smile.

"Lets roll then." I said, heading downstairs. On the way on the door I texted Lauren and told her I was on my way.

'I Don't Fuck With You' by Big Sean blarred through the speakers of my sliver 2015 bently truck after Kiana plugged her phone up to the AUX cord. We both sung along and laughed. I turned the music down when I pulled up to Lauren house and blew the horn. She came out a few seconds later, dressed in a fitted dress. I'm surprised James punk ass let her leave wearing that.

"Hey boo." She said, as she got in the backseat.

"Hey. I don't know if yall remember eachother, but Lauren this is August sister Kiana, Kiana this is Lauren." I said.

"Of course I remember Kay Sizzle! Oh my gosh, its been so long girl, how you doing?" Lauren lil loud ass asked. My mind drifted to August while they caught up. I wasn't really thinking anything in particular, just about him.

We pulled up to the club and got out. The line was long as hell, and I'm not up for the wait. I walked up to the front, with Lauren and Kiana followed behind me already knowing what I was up to. The bouncer eyed me with hungry eyes and I knew this would be easy.

"Hey, can you do me a favor?" I asked with a sinister smile.

"What can I do for you lil mama?" He askes with a smirk.

"Well see, me and my friends are supposed to be meeting a couple of friends in the club so we really need to get in..can you help us out?" I asked.

"And what do I get in return?" He asked. Not a god damn thing..

"Will my number be good enough?" I asked with a smile. He nodded his head yes. I dug in my MK bag and pulled out a small note pad and a sharpie. I wrote down some random numbers and handed it to him.

"Alright beautiful, yall can go ahead in for free." He said.

"Okay, make sure you give me a call." I said, winking and walking in. We all started laughing once we was far away from the bouncer.

"Will my number be good enough?" Lauren mimicked me, causing us all to laugh again.

We all went to V.I.P and sat down. I want Kiana to have a good time, so I'm staying sober.

"Here you go ladies, from the gentlemen over there." A bar tender said, pointing behind us. He sat 3 bottles of peach ciroc in front of us and walked away. I turned around and say Chris Brown smirking at us. If I aint mistaken, August punk ass said he was in the studio with him. I smiled and gestured for him to come over. He stood up and walked in our direction.