Chapter 27

Omg I miss my babies so much, but they haven't been gone for a full 24 hours. I honestly don't have nothing to do today, so me and Kiana about to go to Chilli's for lunch.

I put my hair up in a sloppy bun before going in the bathroom. I decided to take a bath with extra bubbles that covered up my body all the way up to my neck. I poured me a glass of my favorite red wine and got some diced pineapples. I undressed and stepped in the warm water of the bathtub. I pulled out my phone to take a quick selfie for instagram, doing the duck lips. I posted it and the alot of likes followed by alot of comments started flowing in.

A few seconds later, my phone vibrated and ended up falling in my bath water. Good thing I got a water proof outerbox. I felt around the bottom of the tub till I found my phone and read the text that was from August.

*Text Convo*

Babydaddy- Delete that picture..

Me- Why?

Babydaddy- Cause I said so.

Me- I don't know how many times I gotta tell you we FRIENDS, therefore I do as I please. And I should smack you, you made my phone fall in the tub -.-

Babydaddy- Shutup and you still in the tub?

Me- Yeah..

Babydaddy- Can I see?

Me- Lol, see.

Babydaddy- I wanna see some skin, not no damn bubbles.

*End Of Text Convo*

I laughed at his response. He asked can he see, so I sent him a picture of all the bubbles. I washed my body and got out.

Its October, so its kinda cold outside today. I put on a MARVEL crop sweatshirt, some high waist levis, some red and gold pumps, and some bright red lip stick. I flat ironed my hair so that it was bone straight and grabbed my gold MK tote bag. Soon as I was done getting ready, I heard Kiana blow the horn.

I walked outside to see Lauren in the front seat, so I went to the back even though I didn't want to. I fucking hate sitting in the back seat.

"Hey babys." I greeted them.

"Hey." They said in unison.

The ride to Chilli's was filled with us all laughing and joking around. We pulled up and walked in after Kiana found a decent parking spot.

"Table for 3." Lauren told the waiter that was standing at the door.

"Okay beautiful ladies, right this way." He said, smiling at us. We giggled and followed behind him to a table. He gave us all menus and we ordered our drinks.

"So what happened wit Aug yesterday?" Kiana asked.

"Nigga you knew that nigga was coming to my house?" I asked.

"I tried ta' stop him but he insisted." She said, shrugging.

"Give us all the details boo!" Lauren said. I rolled my eyes before explaining exactly what happened yesterday.

"He gave me head, we talked, the twins woke up and he left." I said, simply.

"He gave you head? I knew you was gone give in to his sexual ways, but not this soon." Lauren said, cracking up.

"Lauren shutup. I'll be back, I'm going to the bathroom." I said. I got up and went to the bathroom. I touched up my lipstick then walked back out. On my way back to my table, a little girl was running and giggling. She clung to my legs as she hid from whoever she was running from.

"Tiffany?" The man said. I laughed as the little girl screamed at the sound of his voice. I looked down at her and she looked so familiar. She got bright skin like mine, curly hair like mine, dark brown eyes like mine. Hell, she look like me. But she got two deep dimples in her cheeks. She is just so freaking gorgeous!

"Tiffany, get over here. I'm sorry miss." The man said. He came into better view and my mouth dropped at who he was. Even though I haven't seen his face in 4 years, I know exactly who he his. My daddy. He had the exact same shocked expression on his face as mine.

"Daddy I don't wanna eat the brocoli! Aunt Linda said I'll turn green if I eat it, I don't wanna be green!" The little girl whined.

"Karmen.." He said, in more of a question than a statement.

"Daddy." I said. I was on the verge of tears, but the sadness and confusion I had was replaced with anger.

"Tiffany get over here!" A woman said, I'm assuming was the little girl mama.

"Karmen, let me talk to you." He said.

"No. I'm having lunch with my friends and I wanna continue that, so excuse me." I said.

"Take my number. When you ready to talk, just call me." He said. He pulled out a sheet of paper with his number on it and put it in my hands. I rolled my eyes and walked away, shoving the peice of paper in my bag.

"Who was that?" Lauren and Kiana asked in unison as I slid back in the booth.

"My daddy." I said, sipping my sprite. Lauren eyes got wide. I told her about the whole think with my daddy disappearing right before my mama and brother died.

"I thought ya' parents died?" Kiana asked, with a raised eyebrow. I just told her both of my parents died, cause in my eyes my daddy was just as dead as my mama.

"I thought so to." I said, shrugging my shoulders. I honestly didn't wanna talk about that right now, and I'm guessing they caught in to it cause they dropped the conversation.