Chapter 1

Kash POV

Wassup niggas, I'm Kash. I'm 5'3, light skin, with long dark brown hair. I have a little bit of curves, all in the right places. Today, I turned 22 years old! I'm currently single but hey, that could change.

I was born and raised in the ghetto, up until the age of 17. A week after my birthday, my mama and little brother was in a severe car accident. Sadly, neither one of them made it. The person that hit them was a drunk driver who just happened to be rich as hell. The outcome of it all was the fact that I got alot of money for the death of my family. But no amount of money could fill that big ass hole in my heart. My daddy "coincidentally" went missing a month before the accident.

Enough with that emotional shit, before I start crying. Like I said before, today is my 22nd birthday. My bestfriend, Lauren, is throwing me a surprise party that she think I don't know about. Speak of the devil, she calling me now.

"Yes boo?" I answered.

"Hey birthday girl! You wanna come over?" She asked.

"Yeah sure. I'm on my way." I said.

"Okay doll. Wear something sexy!" She said, hanging up.

I hopped in the shower and scrubbed myself with my summers eve body wash. After I felt clean enough, I got out. I brushed my teeth, put on some deodorant, and did the rest of my hygiene stuff.

I went to my closet and pulled out a red lace tanked dress, some strappy marc jacobs pumps, and a leather jacket. I went to my jewelry box and pulled out my MK watch, a gold chain, gold earrings and some gold bracelets. I put on some red MAC lipstick. I also put my belongings in my chanel shoulder bag. After checking myself in the mirror one last time, I headed over to Lauren house.