Chapter 34

Chapter 34

A few days later

Lisa's POV

Dad is finally back from the hospital. He woke up a couple of days ago and now he is back. It's amazing how great he is doing. It seems like nothing happened to him.

Today is a special day too. Dylan is auditioning for the X factor. We are going to meet him very soon. It was kind of weird to have Andy staying with us but he gets along with us really well.

"Lisa Michelle Cimorelli, come down now! We are supposed to be meeting Dylan at the restaurant in 30 minutes and the restaurant is 25 minutes away." I heard mom's voice yell. I smiled and said I'd be there in a moment. I paused for a second, I remembered when mom said that when we were going to the airport to get Emily. I guess this is the same type of thing.

During the car ride

It seemed like it was old times. Everyone was in the car goofing around. It was strange to have mom and dad back. While everyone else had big talk fest, I listened to my iPod the whole car ride there. I listened to a playlist Emily made up that she listens to every night, her favorite songs. It consisted of Austin Mahone, Ryan Beatty, Megan and Liz, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, One Direction, We The Kings, Boys Like Girls, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne, Megan Nicole, Hunter Hayes, Christina Grimmie, and us, Cimorelli. Basically, it was all of her favorite songs by these artists. Small tears went down my cheeks as I listened to some of the slower more sadder songs. To add effect, I was reading stories about us that fans wrote on something called wattpad via Emily's iPhone. A few of them were really good and one of them had me in tears by the time I finished it. I was so into the story that I read it in 15 minutes. It was so realistic to what was happening in my life right now. Thankfully, my parents are still alive and Dani didn't end up worse than she was after her suicide attempt. (Read "My own worst enemy" by Divinelydoodle please!)

I don't know why I was acting very antisocial. I guess it describes how my life has always been. I'm always the one sitting in the corner eating pizza while on a social network. My nerves were playing with me, I dressed up extra nice too. Maybe it's all because I'm going to be meeting Dylan. If he isn't the person I thought he was, then I'll know for sure I will be forever alone.

At the restaurant

I walked in with my family. A thousand weird looks were directed to our big group of people. I was used to it, this is why we don't go out to dinner much. A semi-familiar guy waved us over and we headed over to his deserted table.

"Hi guys! I'm Dylan. Here take a seat." The guy said while pulling out some chairs for us to sit in. He had on a nice short sleeved blue dress shirt on tucked into his knee length khaki shorts. I can't believe I've met someone only two weeks older than me who looks like a gentleman and acts like one too.

"Hi, I'm Lisa." I said. The words came out of my mouth before I knew it. Somehow, I wasn't acting that weird in front of an attractive guy. I thought I was going to be an author and write a book called, "How to keep guys away from you when you're trying to get boys to like you so you become forever alone."

"Hi, nice to meet you in person." He said with a smile. His green eyes were on mine the whole time, his gaze gave me a feeling of a million butterflies dancing in my stomach.

"So, I wanted to tell you everything that has been going on." Emily said suddenly. I looked over at her worried face. Her face was red and her hand was quickly shaking in Andy's hand.

3 hours later

Emily's POV

We've been waiting in this line for the X factor audition for an hour. The cimorelli family came with Andy, Dylan, and I even though I said they didn't have to but they said Dylan was apart of the family and they always needed to be by their family's side.

Dylan's nerves have gotten the worse for him. After I told him about everything, he was really shaken up. The whole time we have been here, he's been playing his guitar in silence.

Unfortunately, a lot of fans came up to us. Cimorelli fans and fans of my brother. Andy and I kind of stayed back a little, we both don't like much attention on us.

Dylan was finally called up, he was the last one to go today. We all wished him luck and we all eagerly watched the screen backstage for us to watch.