Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Amy's POV

It's so strange to have another living body in this house. I sat there in my room, somehow we migrated to me, Christina, and Katherine's room. I think there is a lot of stuff we don't know about her yet.

"You'll never guess what just happened!!!" Katherine said as she was running into the room.

"That douche you went on a date with yesterday asked you out again?" I asked smiling.

"Shut up! No that guy didn't ask me out again. I found out something new about Emily!" she said. I suddenly felt bad saying that last remark.

"Do tell us!!" dani said. Katherine told us that Emily wrote a song for us. She then read us the fantastic song Emily wrote that was inspired by our song wings.

"Wow, that's amazing. There's something I want to share with you all that she told me." Lisa said.

"What?" my sisters and I chorused.

"Her brother, Dylan, just made a YouTube channel. Emily showed me a video of his and he's is really really good. So I was thinking that we should all tweet it out. It's funny because he is only a couple weeks older than me. " Lisa said.

"Emily likes country music!" I said happily.

"Uh, okay... I guess she knows more about if than we do about each other. She knew what to tell each of us. She didn't tell dani or me much haha." Christina said.