Chapter 4

Chapter 4

You will find out who's POV this is soon

Meanwhile, in California

"Get to the car now! We are leaving NOW!" My mom screamed. I can't believe it. We're getting a foster child and I'm scared and kind of mad that we're getting another person to live with us but after my parents had told me what happened to this person's family, I was heartbroken.

This big family of mine has never had a foster child before. My 10 siblings are enough. My mom and dad have been so nice to take this girl in with us and we might adopt her if she's good. I think she'll be fine considering she is Catholic like us. Unfortunately, she doesn't sing like the rest of my family as my 5 other sisters and I sing together. Our mom taught us at a young age and now it's been useful. We upload YouTube covers and are actually signed to a record label.

"Lisa Michelle Cimorelli! Come down right now or we'll leave without you!" My mom screamed to me. Ugh, whenever she yells my middle name, I know it's urgent or I did something bad. All I've been doing today is eating pizza and going on the computer.

"What took you so long?" Dani asked me when I got into the car.

"Sorry, I had to clean up our room because some people *cough* Lauren and Dani *cough* didn't clean it." I said, giving them both death glares. I didn't pay attention to what Dani and Lauren protested after. My thoughts were absorbed in how our new foster sister, Emily, would be. Mom told us that she loves us and evidently, she is obsessed with us. That's what her brother told us through a letter he sent to us. Emily doesn't even know that we're going to be her foster family. Her brother Dylan, thought it would be a good idea as a surprise to her. He mailed us a picture of her gorgeous self so we'd know who to look for at the airport.

It's hard to keep a secret. My siblings and I have been on the Internet all day. We all were very tempted to drop the ball on a new sister on the way, the CimFam would go crazed that's for sure. If my parents told us about this girl Emily earlier than just last night, I would have felt a little better about bringing in someone we have never met to live with and possibly adopt.