Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Dani's POV

"Wow, I've never seen Emily so torn before. She is right though. We are practically all the family she has left and we need to tell our fans that we are still alive. We really need to tell them about everything that has been going on. Why didn't you guys tell me about your problems?!" Christina said.

"I guess we do need to keep the band and check to social networks and YouTube. I guess we need to watch all of our covers again and listen to the lyrics and laugh at how dumb we are." Katherine said with a laugh. I wasn't laughing, the part about me being dumb is true. I don't think I will be able to still do the band, everyone will hate me.

"Whatever. I don't think I'll be able to do it." I said. I don't care if I'm hurting others feelings. I quickly ran out of the house, everything is just too much. I have no friends and I'm worthless. My voice is terrible and I'm overweight. The only person who actually talks to me is the boy Sam. It seems like the teachers don't even know I'm in their class. I can't take it anymore. I stopped doing schoolwork a week ago, I don't eat anything because the calories build up, and all I do is workout. My parents not being here is really hard, I miss them so much. I keep getting head aches and stomach aches everyday and all day. I guess I should go kill myself, I'd be able to see Emily's parents and I could just live in heaven with them. It could be a child for a child.

Emily's POV

I was heated, how can people give up so easily? Especially people you thought would never give up. It hurts to watch the people who still have parents and who have a sibling or so living with them. I really didn't take anything for granted. It's so hard to be in a car too. I remember when my whole school recognized a girl who went to my school's mom who died in a tragic car accident after driving in the rain and crashing into a tree. I felt terrible for that girl and her family, I never knew my parents would be gone within a month. It's hard to forget the car accident that killed my mother. It's hard to go into hospitals, I can't bear to go into the surgery wings and cancer wings. I just hope my new family won't give up, they are the people who helped me keep my head up.

I stormed out of the computer room with my phone and laptop. I forgot about the laptop, I used to share it with my parents... it's hard to see their users on the Mac screen.

I have a great idea. I need to convince them to cover a mashup of Beautiful by Carly Rae Jepson and Justin Bieber and Wanted by Hunter Hayes, I know Amy would like it. Also, I have a good gift idea for them, too bad I accidentally deleted all of my poems.

I searched up a website to save YouTube videos on. I opened it up and went onto YouTube. I opened up a video editor and started on a new video.

Video Name: Inspirational Songs Covered/By Cimorelli

I went onto YouTube and saved these videos onto the website:

Some nights

Stronger (What doesn't kill you)

I won't give up

It will rain and chasing pavements mash up

Who you are

Skyscraper

How to love

Who says

Coming home

Perfect

We are the world

Don't stop believing

Pray

Firework

Battlefield

Without you

Just the way you are

The climb

My wish

Wide awake

Delaney

Wings

I love all of these songs/covers. Now I'm going to have to edit the videos and everything. I hope they will learn to love themselves.