Chapter 16 and 17

Chapter 16

1 month later

Emily's POV

"Good job girls! Blue versus yellow on and red team gets a break!" my soccer coach said. My foster parents have let me play travel soccer. It's nice to get a break of 8 hours of school instead of 4 like my foster siblings because I'm only a couple of weeks away from Lauren's pace. Plus, everyone on the team is nice, funny, and amazing at soccer but I do miss my old teammates.

A girl with long, black hair caught my eye. I saw it was Lisa. Hmm... Practice doesn't end until at least 20 minutes from now.

I kept playing and I managed to do a Maradona then shoot the ball into the back of the net. I got off of the field and watched Lisa talk to my coach. My coach was nodding and looked worried, I was kind of startled when she told me to leave practice early to go with Lisa. I was confused but got my things and waved good bye to my teammates. I chuckled when I heard them say goodbye leprechaun, that's what you get when you wore a green shirt to practice one time and are 4'9 and 14 years old. I got into the car and Lisa began to drive. I looked up to her and saw tears streaming down her face.

"Are you alright?! What happened?!" I asked.

"Mom... Dad... Car accident... Hospital... We need to get to the hospital." she said through tears.

Chapter 17

Dani's POV

I sat there in the hospital's waiting room for the ICU. I don't know what happened, Lauren came rushing into the house and calling our names. Lauren and I had just uploaded our sugar and spice show on YouTube. Lauren told us we all had to go to the hospital because of our parents. They went out to dinner and Lisa went to get some groceries then get Emily from soccer.

"Your parents are both in a coma and may not wake up from a month to a year or may never wake up. The accident was really bad." the doctor said. My 11 other siblings immediately were heartbroken, we all managed to hold in tears. I count Emily as a sister now. Now I know why they call this place the ICU, people see their loved ones possibly dying and their loved one doesn't even know where he or she is.

"Let's go home now." I heard Christina say, I was surprised Joey or nick didn't say that.

Back at the house the next day

Lauren's POV

I sat there on the balcony watching the ocean in the distance. Everyone older than Emily was having a meeting. I still can't believe my parents may never see me again. I know it's better than having no family but a brother, like Emily, but it's still so hard.

Christina's POV

"I will do the cooking!" Katherine said. We are having a meeting about what we should do with our lives.

"Okay, what about schooling?" I asked.

"I was thinking we could go to the local catholic school, it would be better than no school or public school." Amy said.

"That's a great idea... How will we pay for it?" I asked.

"I will continue working." mike said.

"I will look for a job. I don't do anything anyways." Lisa said.

"Okay, so let's do this!" I said. Everyone nodded silently, I knew everyone still couldn't believe mom and dad got into a car accident.

"I'll go tell the others." Lisa said.