"46"

"Hey. I've got something to tell you." Lucy said as she dragged me from everyone. Everyone being Gray, Cana and Sting. We've decided to hang out for the rest of the late afternoon here at Gray's. Cana was left with Nashi and kept her entertained with Gray's puppy. Yes, this motherfucker has a puppy. Apparently, Gray's pretty rich. His family is. So he was able to get an apartment instead of living off in his college dorm.

His place was pretty neat.

I saw a picture of Juvia smiling. I think it was her yearbook picture. It was in a frame in his bedroom. He saw me looking and snatched it away from me when I teased him about it. All I knew about Gray and Juvia's relationship was that they were an off and on thing. Which only goes for Gray. Because Juvia I can tell is head over heels for him.

Apparently, Levy, a school old friend of mine that I've completely forgotten because of the memory thing goes to the same college as Gray does. And their both working on something together. And Lucy and Levy were close and went back because how else could they're unreasonable screaming go like this:

"LEVY. YOU MIDGET COME HERE BABY!" Lucy cries out, she actually looks tearful in the eyes.

Levy is petite and has a bandana with flowers on it. She started to cry as Lucy and her crushed each other in a hug.

"Okay." Sting said. "And what about me?!"

Levy laughed through tears as she actually gave Sting a hug. "Sting, you dumbass." She reverted from hugging him, and Sting gave me a blank look. His hands raising in a way that said why am I always the dumbass?? I shook my head and averted my eyes away.

"Damn, why don't you hug me like that, huh?" Gray tapped his elbow with my arm. With a smirk as he looked at the girls. I didn't say anything to him.

"I've missed you so much! I would've called you a lot more but I've been all messed up with college. You know. We're both freshman after all." Lucy sighed.

"It can't be helped. But hey! I'm here you're here. Let's talk all day beginning now."

So it looks like me and Cana both had a new target. And just as I thought of that we locked eyes. But we just laughed. Because there's no way Levy could be a possible love interest. I think everyone looked at us like we were crazy. "What's so funny? Huh?" Lucy said with a skeptical tone. Her eyebrows furrowed together, it was so cute.

"No, it's nothing!" Cana said, stifling a laugh. Then we both decided to drop it and not interact at all.

Okay, so there wasn't much for me and Cana to do. Because Lucy, Levy and Gray were all studying and chatting up about their exams and their professors and how some were assholes and some were plain great. Right on the sofa. Levy sat in the middle, like a good kid. A textbook on her lap. While Lucy was trying to balance a textbook on her head as she talked. Gray told her to stop with all sincerity. She didn't listen and the book fell on her own foot.

She winced, complaining under her breath. "Goddammit!"

"And you're surprised?" Cana laughed. Lucy glanced at her and picked the book off the floor. Gray snorted.
"Guys, I'm trying to focus." Levy said, focused on the words on the book.

I of course was looking after Nashi. I think she could stand a little. So that's when I decided to check it out. To see if she could begin to walk. I started off easily for her. By having her legs on the floor and my arms under her armpits to keep her from sitting on the floor. She made loud baby sounds and that got Lucy and Gray stressed I could tell. "Could you take Nashi somewhere else? I love her but I can't focus." Gray said, he had a textbook on statistics splayed out on his lap.

"Please?" Lucy added.

"Oh but I don't mind! Lucy let her stay. She's the cutest thing." Levy begged.

"Yeah sure hold on." I said, as I was about to pick Nashi off and take her to another room. She began to stand. And she was! I was amazed. Everyone looked at her and they started shouting and hollering. Levy was giggling uncontrollably. She was amazed.

"Holy shit! Nashi's standing up!" Sting said, as he hastily placed his plate of nachos on the coffee table and crouched down near Nashi to see her. He began grinning at her. Nashi smiled as she took one step forward. "Oh yeah! Come here, come here!" Sting said, clearly excited. I was smiling and I didn't stop. Nashi was standing up. That was obviously a big deal. Sting passed me his phone to take a picture. He posed next to her and then I gave it back to him. "I'll send it you and Lucy."

"No, no, no. Up! Stay up!" Lucy said, disappointingly. "Nashi." She cries out but Nashi already landed on the floor.

"Well, that lasted long." Gray commented. Me and everyone groaned.

"Well then, I'll be taking her." I said, as I picked her up. Swooped her away into Gray's room. He was fine with it. I was on my phone, while Nashi tried taking it away from me. "No! No!" I said, laughing. I raised it over my head. She fussed and gave her Gray's phone instead which was on the beside table. She left me alone and my phone buzzed.

A message from Gildarts. My coach. For boxing.

We chose a date to see each other and talk about the accident that happened to me at the match that wiped my memory from me. I texted him back and confirmed the meet. I was about to fall asleep by Nashi. Gray's bed is pretty big. I eventually fell asleep and awoke to the sound of someone saying "sorry" it was Levy.

She just walked in. She walked to Gray's desk. "Awe, isn't that cute. Daddy and daughter asleep together." She smiles and I noticed Nashi fell asleep too.

"What time is it? God, how many hours has it been?" I said, sitting up. Gray's curtains weren't open, so I couldn't tell if it was day or not.

"It's nine p.m. We were about to wrap it up. And yeah we've been studying for about six hours. Gray asked me to get his laptop. But I'll be on my way now."

"Wait," I said. As she paused before leaving the room.

"Where's Lucy?"

She had a thoughtful look on her face. Then it hit her, "Oh! she's with Cana."