"7"

Hey, it's me. Me as in me. Like me, me? Alright anyways, has anyone seen the new Fairy Tail 10 years quest current chapter? No spoilers, but damnnnn it's unexplainable. Oh my gooood. Also wishing my readers a GReaT summer! No more school YIPPIE!

Since it's the weekend we always do what we always do. We as in Gray, Juvia, Loke, Lisanna, Mira, Sting, and me. Of course Erza does too. But she said she'll be back on Monday. It's been forever since we all last saw her.

Every weekend we do different things we never tried before. Last time we went skiing. The other time we just went to the beach. But for this weekend it's a surprise because one of us chose what place we'd be going to.

Lucy did.

We always take turns on whoever picks where we go, like a dumb rotation. But it's only fair so we do it. Since Lucy's new and the newest member of the family she was chosen to pick our destination.

I just hope she doesn't choose a cemetery, abandoned theme park or circus.

We're hanging out in my house in the living gathered around the living room. Gray's draped on the couch while Juvia sits next to him. I'm on the floor wedged between Lisanna and Lucy.

"So, Lucy what place did you pick?" Yukino asked.

"Well..." Lucy sings. "It's a great place. Actually I think everyone needs to be there. It will be good for us."

"Okay?" I say.

"Where is it?" Gray asks, curious.

"Church," She says, "We will bring out the holy water and pour it all over our bodies to cleanse us of our sinful behaviors. We'll gather around and sing—HALLELUJAH—!" She raises her arms in the air almost hitting me right in the face. She notices my flinch and encloses her hand into a fist. Raising it at me with a oh so generous smile. I scoot away, Lisanna giggles.

"Shutup!" I laugh. Everyone just laughs.

"She's obviously kidding, right?" Loke says.

"She is." Lucy says, looking at him with a smile. "But seriously we all need to go to church on Sunday. Like come on guys, we need to cleanse our souls."

"I agree." Yukino abruptly says, laughing flirtatiously while keeping eye contact with Sting, who just looks away turning red. "Oh?" Gray says. Then we all say, "Oooooohhhhhhh."

"OHHHHHH WOW. So we're in middle school now?" He mocks.

"Okay! Okay." Lucy says, catching everyone's attention. She inhales and it's the cutest thing. "The place I chose...Loke hit it—" And I swear they planned this as Loke taps his phone and a drumroll starts playing, building up suspense.

Simultaneously on cue, Lucy says, "The frozen yogurt shop right across town!"

Everyone goes quiet.

Until I spoke up, "You're kidding, right?"

Lucy looks at me, confused. Then looks at everyone else. "W—What's wrong with frozen yogurt?"

"Nothing's wrong with frozen yogurt, Lucy." Gray starts to chuckle.

"Then?" She sings, confused.

"It's just that...I mean it's not what we—meant..." Yukino says.

"Lucy, when we told you to pick a place this weekend we meant like an actual place. Like the beach, amusement park, Disney world for Christ sakes!" I shake my head.

"Oh," she says. "Ohhhh. Well hey no one told me! You guys said to just pick a place. I mean the frozen yogurt shop is technically a place."