"9"

10 will be coming right up, folks!

When we arrived to the modeling agency, we hardly even were allowed in. So here we are. Gray and Sting both shout at the scary serious looking security guards for not allowing us to come in. "Hey! Our friend's here! Let us in!"

"We're not suppose to allow anyone in. If anything we don't know who you are and what you will do if you enter our establishment." The security officer said.

"Listen my friends know a girl here. She's Erza Scarlet. She's here isn't she? Could you please just inform her of our arrival. Maybe if we prove to you we know her will allow us to see her?" Lucy said, with her hands in a praying way as she looks at the security officer with an understanding tone. What shocks me the most is he actually considers it. And smiles a bit. "Okay. I'll go ask her. But I won't promise anything."

Actually it's not that surprising. If Lucy looked at me like that, I would've definitely gave in too.

"Thank you so much!" Lucy says smiling at him. As he walks inside. We wait in this room. It's filled with portraits of models on the walls. Every different filter and pose. Male models are also on the walls, but I just gag.

"I can't believe this," Gray groans. "We've come all this way, and we can't even see Erza??"

"It's not like she's become famous over one night, sheesh." Sting added. Yukino lays her head against his shoulder.

"Guys." Lucy sighs. "Let us be patient."

Then we all listen to the sound of high heels clicking against the floor.

"Oh my god. Natsu? Gray? Sting? What is this??" We all look up. Our jaws could just fall right onto the floor. Erza. Except she's wearing a tight black suit. Her long red hair in a high ponytail. Her eyes wide yet her mouth is neutral and serious.

"Erza!" Gray says. "Thank god, you're not dead."

"What?" She says, with a chuckle. "I can't believe you guys are here! I've missed you guys!" Erza walks towards me and smashes me into a tight hug. "I—can't—BREATH." She releases me and I gasp for air. Lucy laughs.

Then she hugs Gray. And then he can't breath. "Oh look it's Gray's love. Juvia! You look amazing." Erza smiles. Juvia blushes. "Y-You too Erza. Long time no see."

"Yukino and Sting! You guys are so cute!" She's in awe. Then she turns around. Her eyes trail behind me. "Is that Lucy! The crazy girl you can't stop texting me about, Natsu??"

Erza walks to Lucy. Lucy stops glaring at me and watches as Erza comes closer and closer. Until Erza hugs her tightly. "Oh you are very cute. No wonder Natsu's all over you!"

"Erza! What the fuck!?" I say, embarrassed as hell. Lucy yelped in surprise.

Soon enough we all sit down together in a lounge type of room. Erza sets down hot tea and coffee for us on this small coffee table. "Erza? Is this where you've been for two weeks? A modeling agency? Aren't you planning to come home soon back to our private high school?" I say.

She sips from her coffee. "Yes, to answer the first question. I've been here the whole time. Though I am coming back home. I don't know when. I planned on going Monday. Things have been going quite for me, here."