"16"

I assure you there's gonna be a big part of the story. It's somewhat similar to my old draft of the story. It's coming soooon

"Hey Sting!" I grin, as me and Lucy walk right into the kitchen. He's got his head down on the counter then slowly looks up at us. Before he can open his mouth, Lucy threatens him, "DON'T EVEN START." She's pointing at him like a warning as she walks away kind of slow.

"Fine," he pouts. "Where'd you guys go then?"

"We bought some food. Here, cook something up for everyone." I say, placing the bags next to him on the counter.

"Well, technically speaking, I bought all the stuff all Natsu did was talk to someone while I DID ALL THE WORK."

"I helped carry the bags!" I exclaim as she huffs away into the living room. "Is everyone still knocked out?!"

"Alright, I'll make omelettes for everyone. Except you, Natsu." He says. I frown at him in despair. "What! What did I do?"

"You were taking shit about my cooking the other day. Don't think I FORGOT."

"That wasn't me!" I say. "Gray said that! I didn't! I liked your cooking!"

"Sure you did." I watch as he sets the stove on fire and the pan starts sizzling in oil. "Oh shit," he dodges away from the stove.

"Would you be careful you idiot!"

He looks at me, surprised. "Woah. You actually care about your friends for once?"

"I have always!"

"Mhmm..." He hums, cracking some eggs on a bowl. "Sting? Natsu? What are you guys doing?" Yukino yawns as she walks in.

"Making breakfast~" Sting sings, "I'll make your omelette extra fluffy and smooth textured. Just like you like, Yuki."

Yukino smiles, she walks slowly over to him and lays her head on his shoulder. He doesn't mind but I see him smile with in —-audible laugh. I hear an annoying laugh, I already know who it is as I walk into the living room. Gray is on his phone lounging lazily on the couch. I smirk, as I toss right on top of him. I'll show him who's dominant over the couch. He drops his phone and tries pushing me off. "NATSU. God damn! GET THE FUCK OFF ME! You're so heavy!" He finally breaks away and I lay against the spacious couch that I've taken from him.

"Ahhh! I'm gonna miss this place!" I say, leaning my shoulders, comfortably.

"I'm still shocked we managed to spend the whole entire summer living in this place without you and Gray arguing." Erza says, as Lucy sits on her lap, she has a lollipop in her mouth. Damn her and her lollipops, candy for breakfast?? What's up with her?

"It's a breakfast flavored lollipop. So STOP GIVING ME THAT LOOK." Lucy says to me. I don't believe her. "Never heard of those before." I say.

"That's because she's lying." Lisanna snickers, she's standing behind the couch from them.

"LISANNA."

"You can't have candy for breakfast." I say, as I walk towards her and Erza. I take it from her mouth and she begs me to give it back. Erza laughs. "Just leave the girl alone."

"I don't think I agree with you Erza." Lisanna says, I try to taste the 'breakfast flavor' and I take it out my mouth.

"Breakfast flavored my ass!"