Golden freddy (GF) 4 mark? o_o

>It became brownout again as a while ago everyone had disappeared. Kate was the only one and golden freddy and mark were just chatting into this radio fight.

Golden freddy:

Dear person we have stuffed your friends into a suit. You better run now before its too late.

Mark:

-ITS NEVER TOO LATE!

AND SHIIIT!

HOW COME THAT ITS 6 AM AND YOU ANIMAWAKEUPS,

ARE STILL ALIVE! Luckly i have found a power generator and it can stay forever.

Golden freddy:

Not forever... markplier.
*blinks into his screen*

Mark:

OH GOD! WTF! WTF!

THIS IS NOT FUNNY FREDDY!

YOU FF!

Golden freddy:

Its golden freddy. Mark.

Kate:

What the- who are you?

Where are my friends! tell me!

Golden freddy:

Remember i have stuffed them into a suit. And even those other suits.

Mark:

BUT YOU WILL NEVER PUT ME ON FOR ONE!
*checks dining room and camera is on*

Kate:

Mark..?

Uhm, im a fan of you too also pewds. But can you check where my friends are?

Mark:

I cant buddy, these Whatever Freaks are trying to bug me, if i did your request i might die, sorry. But if you can just reach into the security room ill let you in, just dont bring the animatronics in, they will kill like scaring the shit out of us. And also you are wondering on why am i here right?

Kate:

Yes mark! And pewds and the turtles. What the fudge is going on, i need to know.

Mark:

Well you see, when me and pewds have won from that game we were here, then stuck forever. A way out was never found, and we have keeping ourselves protective and naturally and serious. Welcome to the group of survivors, also if you found Tom and jerry, that would be also a good thing, now here is my guide, your in the dining room right?

Kate:

No, i just go into random rooms without even realizing on where i was from now, and its blackout.

Golden freddy:

Youre not escaping from us...

We will get you...

Katelyn...

Kate:
*gasps*

>Kate went into the show stage and had never saw the trios that were there, kate started to panic in the inside and run to the outside of the room while golden freddy was just talking about kate's death to the pizzeria. Kate went into the hallways then to the Restroom. It was pitch black, she inhaled and exhaled very carefully as her heart goes up and down or follows its move. But then when mark warns kate on not to go there.