.The Death Hour... / Behind the suitcase? 5/5

Purple Guy:
I have a riddle for you.
Its kind of a challenge.
Thy who knows wisely to walk the path of memories shall forever be beyond the timeline.
Thy who falls under my thorns will be crushed and forevermore be into ashes. And even do you get into me and kill me that won't do a thing at all.
Starting... Oh well the judge court started since 12 am So after 3 hours of explanation on the court and 2 hours of talking bullshit and so... It became 5, 50 and alright let's begin and fast..

Pewds:
How come? Were not gonna die in real life again right guys?

Scott:
I cant...
Im sorry....

*Judge court starts to fade away in darkness*

Marzia:
What?!

Purple guy:
I guess its to many hours while we were talking back at the cell since chucky here is a dumbass.

Chucky:
*struggles to move away*

Purple guy:
*crushes chucky's head*

Mark:
*looks at a big clock*
Is that a.. WHAT THE FUCK!

>A big clock appeared as scott couldent resist on purple guy's inside innocence. For whats worth of its mistakes scott thpught all purple guy wanted was to live a happy life and never again be in a cellar. And so he started making death hours. Hacking the whole spaceship it was slowly moving by 1 minute at a time. Was scott really dum for thst he should have already killed them back in the rest of the episodes? What can he do? With all things in his head his eyes just keep on blinking into each time that he remembered when he was making a game. Scott being blue and purple guy being purple theres no difference in their life... or is it?

Bob:
*snatches the paper and keeps on reading it while speaking*

Purple guy! You are the father and I understand on how you feel?

Purple guy:
And whats that?

Phone guy:
been looking around at this place and oh FUCK!
EVERYONE WHO ARE SITTING ARE SLEEPING?!

Purple guy:
Its working. Keep it up scott. I knew you are tired so just finish this then its you and me and our new race!

Phone guy:
Scott!- *goes to Scott but falls down to sleep*

Phantom balloon boy:
You...bitch!--- *snores to sleep*

Youtubers & Animatronics:
*gets close to purple guy in attacking him but sleeps also*
ZZZ

Jacksepticye:
Oh no were not gonna make it!-
*closes eyes gently and falls asleep*

Pewds:
HURRRY!

Mark:
By fnaf 1 you and your father have grown up and your broken hearted son is having avenge on you as he wants you and your other son to die also to have peace and not let the other citizens on your field feel in pain also. As they tried to haunt you matpat also noticed you that you were in a safe room where you were also watching the animatronics and the nightguard as a bait. By night 4 they already noticed you and they plan to get your attack. You were jumpscared and you were already dead. And by this your son was next in line to be a manager as he already grown up.
With the security guard...

Purple guy:
Mhm...

Mike & Jeremy & Fritz:
*sleeps together*