FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDIES AS A MOVIE YAS! Part 1/2

>okay i think finally i have time this is another one of those ptevious episodes thats gonna be long soo... were gonna have some pretty violent atmostphere in here and rethink that its like a classical like the music soundtrack that is a happy violin and the background while crashing on the spaceship which everyone got fucked up to, and the animatronics when they saw that the ship is gonna crash. They Rushed into the bag that is a parachut and all of them went outside of the ship and dropped down before it could happen.

*Ship falls seperately*
*ship keeps spinning around*

Phantom Toy bonnie:
You spin me right round Baby right round when you go down when go down down.

PhantomToy chica & chica:
You spin me right round baby right round when the bitchs down when the bitches is down down.

Edgar:
AHHHHH! STOP SINGING. ITS ALREADY KILLING MY EARS

Mari:
Youre being a music ruiner.

Edgar:
WELL ASSHOLES YOUR NOW REACHED INTO THE DESTINATION CALLED FUCKING EARTH AND NOONE KNOWS HOW IT GOT ALIVE AND NOONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT IT.

Pewds:
Youre a dick edgar.

Edgar:
Thanks. Asshole.

Pewds:
*looks at the others* its okay he's been like that for years. But i still like it or hate it.

Edgar:
FUCK IT. WE HAVE BEEN ALREADY PASSED THROUGH ALOT OF SHIT! AND NOW WE HAVE ALREADY GOT CAUGHT UP TO THIS SHIT! AND NOW I AM GETTING TIRED OF THIS SHIT.

Ian:
Cant he just stop we have already gotten wounds and luckly we have chairs and buckles and a helmet for fucking safety and everyone is on it. Someone just calm this fuckass down already *depressed*.

Edgar:
I CANT FUCKING STOP THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN TOOO FAR MAKE IT STOPPPPP AHHHHHH!

Anthony:
Okay here, *gives snickers*

Edgar:
Wait whatdafuq.

Markiplier:
Ohhh i get it so youre gonna have to-

*almost everyone covers the mouth of markiplier*
*mumbles*

Edgar:
WHAT?? WHAT YA GONNA SAY!

Anthony:
Just eat the fuckin snickers... or are you the *anthony's face schok closeup* pusseh?

Edgar:
BUT YOU ARE THE PUSSEH!

Anthony:
Oh yeah but i just ate the snickers a while ago and i guess you dident saw me eating it. But youre still the pusseh.

Edgar:
Fucking FINE ILL EAT IT GODDAMIT FOR ALL OF MY SHIT GETTING OUT OF IT.

Pewds:
Just eat it pussy.

Edgar:
*eats snickers* DONT CALL ME A PUSSEH! ILL NEVER ADMIT THAT!

Anthony:
Better?

Edgar:
Better. BUT IT DID NOT FUCKING CHANGE ME GODDAMIT!

Markiplier:
Lets just have fun for one last time *laughs*

Tobuscus:
Hey Game theorists.

Matt:
Call me matt for short.

Tobuscus:
WHERES THE EXIT ON THIS SHIP?