Them and Again / Outside of the pizzeria. / VAN FIGHT.

>Nyehhehhe, Its not their end, Well, Half. Survived. Half. Disappeared or Died. Well When the Jumpscare happend 1 got a heart attack O_O... And Springtrap was Laughing at them All humans running off Scrambling the place and then hide, Furthermore, They still had no escape, (oh wtf?-) But then... The youtubers Waited til it became 6 AM and they were all safe, They saw 1 person dead. it was the head guard.

Jenna:

Oh F*ck the Phone guy is Dead...

RyanHiga:

Yea, and also that pug-

Marzia:

NOOOOO! MAYAAAA!!! D:

Edgar:

OH SHET NO MAYA DONT LEAVE MEEE!!! *shakes Maya's Ass*

Pewds:

WHYYYYYYYY????? D: HOW DARE THEY I WANNA BURN THEMMM, BURRNNN!

Matt:

Wait Pewdiepie thats a great idea..

Pewds:

WHAT?!?! YOU FUCKER YOURE GOiNG TO BURN MAYA ILLL BURN YOU INSTEAD!

Matt:

Pewdiepie Calm down! i meant was that If We can burn this place...

Miranda:

How can we even burn this place down?

Marzia:

Maybe We can make fire inside the kitchen or-

Jenna:

But how are we going to do that? what if there are no gases in the kitchens or what so ever?

Ryanhiga:

but they said its a horror Attraction, what are we gonna do?

Edgar:

Guys we really need backup plan, or else, We will die here, again.

Marzia:

Then ill go check on the kitchen, Girls come with me, You guys just try to find any of what you can.

Pewds:

But marzia will you be alright?

Marzia:

Poods, You can try to be the leader and sort this out okay? or if all of you are lost you can lead yourself or lead others, no fighting. We gotta Escape and we will be free.

Raph:

Burn this place down? HAH! Im in, and What are we going to do with-

Marzia:

*carries maya* ill hold maya for a while i cant let her rot here, Im so sorry to bring you here V_V *sheds tear*

Matt & others:

Im sorry for you loss.

>Marzia gave tools and supplies and the others but with Maya Dead and others half disappeared, Sonijane, long time to not see a bright light, was inside the kitchen finding food, She was Filled with Filth and Dirty Body that she was insane after for many days that she wasent found... When marzia and the girls went in, Sonijane hid herself behind the oven that The girls were trying to find a way to burn this place down.

Miranda:

So uhm is this place ever going to make an exit, i mean we cant just die here!

Jenna: