A fun of circles / An aggreement

The nightmare still continues!

~ 《 ηαнσ♥¢нαη 》 ™

And since this page is 30 that means....

Title of this page:

I dont know what happend to the last episode / Mysterious character on darklight. / an aggreement

Hehe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( 30 pages for a 1.06k view, :3 )

> Pewdiepie and the youtubers had escaped, pewds was happy that ken was still alive but only to realize that suits has sometimes have an endoskeleton but dident tighten up much, there is something wierd going on with these suits if its neither suit mode or roaming mode, mark was still investigating these papers that he gotten there and dident even still realize why springtrap has taken him to the game and had some files on the desk. Jack even explained the unknown character that had even wanted to destroy the animatronics and the humans, then ghost marzia have even appeared and requested to stop the unknown character and had to make peace between the robots because the earth is collapsing and.

Edgar:

WHAT DAFUCK !?

A UNKNWON CHARACTER LIKE WHAT FNAF 4 COMING?

AND THE WORLD IS DESTROYED BECAUSE OF ME AND ROBOTS ?

AND MYSTERIES ?

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS!

Pewds:

WHHHUUUAUAUAAAUAUAHAUHAAUAHUAAUHAUAHAUUUUAAAATTT! *headbangs while his voice is on O mode*

OOOOoooOOOOOOOOOOoooOooooo!

Edgar:

Your name is poop.

Pewds:

... *stares at edgar*

Edgar:

>;)

Pewds:

Well then I dont even give a shit edgar im just saying.

Edgar:

*sees springtrap being trapped*

I NEED FOUND SPRINGTRAP!

Youtubers:

*trying to solve the problem and sees springtrap being trapped*

Markiplier:

Wait where are the other phantoms?

Pewds:

WHO CARES WE GOT SPRINGTRAP AND HE WILL DIE IN A FIRE JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM! aheheheheee... AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

Jacksepticye:

LOOK OUT !

*Big pizzeria explodes and is on fire*

*sees rocks falling down*

> The youtubers ran and jumped on falling rocks quickly as they approached springtrap along the way being stuck at one place while the other phantoms are down running far away to watch the youtubers fall.

Ken:

Okay springtrap this is REALLY getting CRAZY!

Springtrap: