Outer space - fnaf 4 - part 2.

>There came the world already being stuffed into suits, pewds and the others were in outer space  (please check in nahochans profile that said about the part 1 going to be realeased notifying all ofbthebdollowers, and i have foten gor drunk again)

Finebros:
Well i guess were in outer space now.

Ken:
yeah. And were rekt.

Cry:
How are we supposed to survive here theres going to be mo oxygen soon we shouldve have gotten the tanks!

Markiplier:
well ya dingus are we just going to fuckin pushem' off.

Pewds:
Well shit. *thugs in the wall of the rocket*

Marzia:
but we had to mix the ingridients to make the oxygen.

Ken:
*thinks* Uhm.....Nitrogen...helium...

Cry:
*points out at a abandoned spaceship* hey look we just found a big oxygen take just for us right over there!

Ken:
Dammit i was computing!!!

*Pewds & others laugh*

Marzia:
Ahahahah.... you guys are drunk?

Markiplier:
Hey  it was their fault they found beer inside the NASA station. *keeps laughing*

Wade:
Omigod GUYS STOP I CANT- HAHAHAHAHAH XDDDD

Finebros:
Bro 1: They added sugar in it.
Bro 2: i guess they drank it.

Pewds:
*hic* hahahahahahah *hic* hahahahahaha *hic*  AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Edgar:
you know were gonna die laughing here fucking god. If we keep this up we have no more breaths execpt our asses being out here.

Phantom toy chica:
*knocks on the metal bars inside the phantom cage*

Uhm excuse me. Why do you EXACTLY NEED ME?

Markiplier:
well for your assistance toy chica we are going to bait you and then make your friends pay for what they have done.

Wade:
Mark arent we supposed to do a better part they might still screw us!

Markiplier:
SHUTUP wade... everything is going to be under *hic* cOntrol.

Cry:
Oh yeah *hic* then go and get to that motherf *hic* reakin place ovah there! *pushes mark drunkly* GOO *hic* OOO!

*mark dribbles on walking on the floor*

>when Those drunked idio-, *im sorry i drank something that made me even drunkier than before sorry to say words like disssssssssssssisssssssssshssushshshshhshsssssssssssssss*
*hic* Ahem. I meant the heroes,  they resched at the abandoned spaceship. Marzia, the finebros, were the only one at the ship while others dident care they were outside of the spaceship wearing some space suits or costune or white stuff or nasa national... err nevermind- but while at that wade was looking down because the spaceship was up well the driver was actually ken drunkly going over the ship and him actin like an airplane. *hic* dont forget edgar isg leaving behind also tho with marzia and finevros...

Edgar:
BUT I ALWAYS WANTED TI CONE IN an ADVENTURE! D:

Pewds:
No *hic* its too dangerous to- *hic* to go there so shitup and go... ill be fine *hic hic hic hic hic* its okay... *drunkly walks*

Ken:
*is driving the rocketship*
WEEEEWOOOOWEEEEWOOOOWEEEEWOOOOWEEEWOOOOOO~!
*parks above the abandoned spaceship*

>as they tried to land on the place, wade was the first to go out. Wade was looking down at the abandoned spaceship that itvwas still hide for him. He kept questioning mark if he is going to jump over. To hi- *hic* m.

Wade:
Uhhh mark? *hic* am i going to fuckin jumpblike a badass or wha-*hic*

Pewds:
And i thought I was the BAD *hic* ASS !

Edgar:
The looks of the ass is bad? *tries to look at butt and keeps doing it and chasing it*

Cry:
Jump *hic* jump bro.....*hic*.. jump.

*everyone begging for wade to jump*
*JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP!*

Wade:
Okay okaybilll ill dobitn......
*hears drumrolls*
*waits for it*
*TING! l*
*dies not do it in expression way*
*hears drumrolls*
*waits for it*
*TING! l*
*does not do it at all*?
*hears drumrolls*
*waits for it*

*gets pushed off the spaceship my markiplIer*
*Wade screams*

markiplier:
*LAUGHS EVILY*
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *JUMPS OFF THE ROCKET SHIP* Terronimooooooo!!!!

Ken:
Here we goooo! *jumps off*

Cry:
*jumps off with derp fase*

Pewds:
*pewds gently had glided iNto the abandoned spaceship*

*pthers just fall pretendly.*

>but as they reached into the abandoned shop....

Pewds:
What is this place???

Markiplier:
I dont *hic* know....

Cry:
Well i dont see any creatures here so let just take a break in here.

Ken:
Cry you *hic* stupid *hic* asshole... omo *hic*

cry:
Eh *hic* well im just tired okay *dosent get drunk anymore* im sorry. DX its been a long walk.

Pewds:
i felt like its only two steps ahead.

Wade:
Hahahahahahah *hic* xDDDD

Markiplier:
Omigod xDd we cant stop laughing AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

*two hours later*
*all of them are laughing*
*all of then stops laughing because an alien had arrived and surrounds them*

--------------------

Hey guys, yeah i got drunk i juSt drank something sugary, it was supposed to be sugarrush also but i felt sleepy xD. but i know the next could be straight... *hic* or maybe not. sorreh.

but im sad that markiplier was sick, i have watched his video and i was worried. But luckly he was okay! He thanked us all for being happy, proud and responsible. Being honest and mwde his promise he will make his videos one day. But for now i think rest first cause for me yeah i have gotten vecation too and i had no time though. So basically only few days i can publish. but ill keep it up !

Thanks guys and cya on the nextbone.
Wait bone? XDDDD
-