Short timing.

>During on checking the rooms of the pizzeria, Kate had Checked at the Show Stage, The kitchen, The dining room. Zoey had checked the pirate cove, and the hallways, and Luppi had checked The Backstage and the others, and even the power source that it already have reached to 80 to 70%... The Clock stroke 1 AM to 2 AM...

>Sonijane and Felix had checked if there were any sign of the animatronics, it might have seem that they dident move anymore. And happy was so bored.

Felix:

IM SO BORED!!! WE SHOULDENT HAVE COME THIS FAR!

Sonijane:

Its too late, all of us are trapped here inside. So what else are we gonna do?

Kate:

Maybe we can use something to hit the floors and dig to the ground and have got out of here.

Luppi:

Would it have been worse if those things would have come out?

Zoey:

I mean they arent even moving. So how are they even gonna follow us?

Sonijane:

We cant just leave here without no Proof of they are gonna move or not, i watch these in movies that they dident move. And when you tried to do to get out or something they will attempt to follow you. Thats what they do.

Felix:

Right.. so are they even moving now?

>Zoey have checked the show room and one of them have moved. One was out of the stage.

Zoey:

Uhhh guyyys... this is not good!

Kate:

What, what is it?

>Kate have Checked the show room, that the purple bunny waa gone. All three of them where shocked they have to check every room on where the bunny went. But felix have touched the button where it shows "light" to see the hallway,

Felix:

Theyre not even Fucking moving, just looked by these doors! *presses the button*

>Bonnie have showed up when felix have left the door still open and lighted the room, all of them looked at bonnie and screamed except Zoey and luppi as they randomly pressed the keyboard and went down to hide under the desk.

Felix:

*screaming* *Touches Button of the door and the door closes it while screaming*

Kate:

Calm down felix! At least you have closed the door!

Zoey:

Now SHATUP!

Kate:

Dont be roud zoey! We all teamed up here just to survive.

Sonijane:

*wiggles* and we wouldent have been betrayed and getten eaten alive...

Kate:

It might have been too much for now, but were still livin in!

Zoey: