THE WALKING ANIMATRONICS FINAL DEAD 1/1 TO 900 VIEWS!

> Finally! My flight is finished and I got h⊙me so lets see what happens next... *flips pages*

> The complestionist saved the 5 survivor youtubers from their desperated Death ritual from the phantom animatronics. Therefore, The phantom animatronics Still had no clue on what to do, They really needed one plan that can lure those youtubers into their trap and get stuffed in. However sometimes it felt a little bit impossible of what phantom toy bonnie had to say and Phantom freddy figuring it out.

Phantom toy bonnie:

*teaches them using a stick* So if their power is.. *shows them the human powers* here and here. We are not able to get them as soon as possible.

Phantom freddy:

And yet they have MANY POWERS! *THROWS GLASS OF WINE AT THE WALL* WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY!

Phantom bonnie:

Their humans freddy.

Phantom freddy:

*Growls at bonnie*

Phantom bonnie:

*is worried* ahehehee....

Phantom foxy:

Oh comeon lad, its just their game. And if we cant get em then we cant. We are overpowered by our nightguards in fnaf 1, 2, and 3 and even purple guy!

Phantom freddy:

But that dosent mean that were JUNK to SMITHEREINS LIER!

Phantom foxy:

I am not saying that we are *Uses both arms and hits the table and gets mad* JUNK LAD!

Phantom chica:

Excuse me. *turns head and fixes it* but I think that we should have powers too.

Phantom freddy:

Yeah but what fuckin kind chica? There are many that they have!

Phantom mangle:

And what if those powers of the humans have weaknesses?

Like for example they kept running, shouldve they have been running out of gas? And yes, they went tired.

Phantom toy chica:

And what about their amount of pressure in their body that on how many times we hit them, they keep on using healing all over again!

Phantom toy freddy:

*walks infront of freddy*

And what about their lost from their team?

Wouldent they have to give up their life to their lovable ones?

Phantom puppet:

Yea!

Phantom golden freddy:

And if we know their weaknesses we can do our plan again and use those weaknesses to run them down. *Smiles* And those fuckin Humans wont walk into the light once again.

Springtrap:

*still hugs goldie plushie*

LIKE THE ONE IN THE PAST HORRORS!

GHOSTS, MONSTERS, WEREWOLVES, VAMPIRES!

OHHHHHHHHH HELL YES.

Phantom balloon boy: