Fnaf 4... OMG????

>while scrolling on the intetnet... lots of people have been thinking like, "OMG theres fnaf 4!" "Fivenights at freddies 4 confirmed!" "Another fnaf game is coming soon!" "FNAF4 CONFIRMEDDDD EVERYBODY SPREAD THE WORDDD!" Then others are like, "no its fake!" "FAKEEEE!"

>so maybe its balance would be the same, i mean it spreads all around the internet like tumblr, instagram, facebook, youtube, twitter, google, deviantart, i mean everywhere„ EVERYWHERE!!!

>so heres all i knew to from now on the next part:

>springtrap had awoken markplier to summon him into back in time, This plot twist is because of the burned place the phantoms were still on not peace, yet only people spreading out another horror waiting to come alive (THAT fnaf 4 is coming on 2016)... they needed proof that they are dead, so that no more complaints of what so ever... but if it did continue raphs bros and marzia's pet would still be dead. and more will die and so on the youtubers and the people on the world, but freddy's idea did not give up in ruling the entire world in using something to obey them. That obama is captured once again, something in the world went wrong within it... something. That will soon be in the hands of evil. And then other youtubers being captured fast, it all became stuffing into suits in 1,800 people in 1 per day, Life feels strange...
TRAILER:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maxwell cawthon:
Time lapse has gone wrong...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>there, what game theorists said that the first pizzeria, fredbears diner, the part where all of this happens. Happens at the first animatronics which were the most being torn apart to, golden freddy and golden bonnie (springtrap). After the crying child vanished away they thought it was over. But not yet. Maybe 1 more was missing to this piece of event.

Marzia:
*mumbles in fear* *gets pulled away.*

>something... devastating...

Jenna:
*gets stuffed into a puppy suit*

>that maybe everyone will soon know...

Raph:
*gets taken away screaming* *leaving his two sai's*

>that will end us all...

Markplier:
*yawns* good morning sunshi- ... o-o.
Why DAFUQ AM I BACK HERE?!??!!?!?!?!

>Wilford warfstache..

Wilford warfstache:
Hi my name is wilford warfstache and im here today that our president of the united states has been captured and sealed hiddem somewhere were noone will ever seen him again. Freddy fazbear wamted everyone to be stuffed inside of suits to be protected by some... evil guy spirits?

Well idk its his.. *looks at the ghost from fatal frame 2*
f**ck OFF GHOST! *takes a perfect snapshot*
noone still messes with Wilford warfstache!

*changes scene*

Phantom Freddy fazbear:
Who saids that ruling the world is hard and nobody but obama.i can take it over here... SERGANT!

General:
YES SIR DONT YOU MEAN GENERAL SIR?

Freddy fazbear:
Now what did i tell ya? This world needs to be stuffed! Everything!!! STUFFED! NAWWWW!

General:
BUT ARENT SOILDERS SUPPOSED TO DO-

phantom Freddy Fazbear:
*grabs and pulls his tie* GET THERE AND STUFF THE SUITS.

General:
UHMM. *GETS NERVOUS* YES SIR! ILL STUFF THE WORLD WITH SUITS! *goes outside with the others*

Phantom freddy fazbear:
Thats more like it. *relaxes on chair*

Vice president:
Uhm sir we need-

Phantom freddy fazbear:
No youre fired.

Vice president:
Wait wait no! How did i got fired of i was meant to say!-

*gets stuffed in suit*

Phantom chica:
*wears a buisness suit*
So how am i going to be the queen of the resturants?

Phantom bonnie:
*wears one too*
well am i going to be a rockstar? Heh sorry ive changed it i just wanted to try out my music of my guitar.

Phantom foxy:
*wears a red captain clothes*
Hahahahahhahha! I rule the seven seas matey!
Now will you excuse me i will be conquering islands and stuff them into ye suits! *goes outside and rides on a large boat sailing away* have fun !

Phantom chica:
Oh then ill go get my chef dress. *wears one* im going to be the queen of the resturants ta tah! *goes outside*

Phantom bonnie:
*changes to rockstar clothes* and im going to be on the spotlight! *goes outside on stage*

>as the world... will soon be... stuffed in...SUITS.

Wade:
*pants pants* finally! Ive made it out! Wait what the?!?

*sees a sign called "stuffed in suites" land*

Oh my god.

*Other people jumping on houses*

Ian:
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOAHH!

*game grumps running away from a big animatronic*
*other youtubers on each scenes flipping on each situation they are taking to the next level*

*BANGS ON DOOR*
*is beside markiplier*

Pewds:
YOU!  ARE YOU FREDDY FAZBEAR!

*checks on chair*

oh a letter.
*picks it up*

Dear friend. You have come to the wrong neighborhood.
your honorly and trustful bitchin fazbear kicking badass meaningful bear. Freddy fazbear.

Now well look at that hehe. Im never at the wrong neighborhood-

*FREDDY JUMPSCARE*
*SHOES TITLE*

Five nights at freddoes 4....

*cuts trailer*

Pewds:
Can someone HELP ME ?!?!?!

OWWWWW!

*Others helping him from freddy fazbear*

Cut cut! Thats a wrap nice one guys! (Thumbs up) (claps)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuss...
YASSSSSS!
YASS§SSSSSSASASASSADASASSASASASASSSSSSSS!

FIVE NIFHTS AT FREDDIES 4 BABY! WOOO!!!!
*gonna victory dance that will be on 2016*
xD hehe okay okay. Im too excited XDDDDD
but when fnaf 4 announcement was out i blew out with many things with many youtubers. Its like... a dream!a funny one and happy one an aweosme a cool one or something that fit right in!

Anyways thanks for readin! I hope you are also excited on seeing fnaf 4. Hit the star if ya like this one and youre always  awesome guys! Cyaaaa! ;3 dont worry more pages coming soon on someday.
~NAHOCHAN