The last Survivors. (PART..... wait wut?)

>Hey, the fun aint over yet :D Dontya forget Raph, Leo, Donny, and Sonijane? Yeah Not much dident know what happend but there are still hopes for thems. Usually, Jenna escaped after a big hit to Puppet VS. Leo, although, the animatronics are still there, and they are waiting... TO STUFF AND TO SUFFOCATE THEM! MUHHAHAHAHAHA! XD all animatronics have their best evil Laugh they will soon end those who passed their way... soon. THEIR GOING TO BE FREE FROM THE PIZZERIA AND STUFF EVERYONE WITH THEIR FAVORITE ANIMALS THAT ARE ANIMATRONICS! >>:D

>but first.. lemme take a sel- no uhm. Lets go back To Raph and donny have gotten the food later on, they were back at the wrecked office Where everything was still a Wreck-it-Raplhs part. Raph got a little confused and asked donny about this mess.

Donny:
Dont look at me, it wasent me.

Raph:
Then how did this. And the.. wait.. it wasent those Animal robots isent it?

Donny:
Oh no... were too late! They mustve have been stuffed into suits! This is terrible! What it april was already suffed in suits?! *panics*

Raph:
Wait since when did we last see april, i mean we dident see her though.

Donny:
Man this us confusing, through this Portal, maybe it has somehing to do with the animatronics or something, i mean look! We have gotten this paper back at the Freddyfazbears pizza. Isent it obvious?

>the place trembles that the pizzeria was forming into another pizzeria for after thirty years of rust and dust. When only donny and ralph appeared in there, they were at the floor seeing new balloon boy being as fucked up as he was from now in being the creepiest of his looks and his laughs and he certainly smiled. By that time. Balloon boy hold some human hands that he showed jenna as being a doll. Both of them freaked out and startled to fight that placed the food on the floor but on a seal of a plate. There were massive audio statics and even the lights blinking off, raph hit balloon boy with his three thorned weapo- whatever they call it though. And balloon boy teleports that only he was just a ghost all along. He stretched his smile wider then blood came out, donny staring at balloon boy's eyes of terrorism once more raph slaps him out.)

Raph:
Wtf man! Balloon boy aint april bro!

Donny:
whatheevaaa.. that made me sick *faints*

Raph:
Donny this us no time for nap we gotta go rapido!!!

Balloon boy:
*laughs like a demon*

Raph:
*whispers with a big wide eyes* holeh shi!

        ----****GOLDEN BONNIE JUMPSCARE****----

>AND SO THE FUCKED PIZZERIA RETURNSSSSS!

PRESENTING THE OTHER CHARACTERS ALONG WITH NEW CHARACTERS WITH SLASH FEAR SLASH SURVIVAL SLASH NIGHT SLASH GO TO SLEEP SLASH DARKNESS SLASH DEATH SLASH NO HOPE SLASH NEW ANIMATRONICS SLASH OLD ALIVE ANIMATRONICS SLASH NIGHTGUARDS WHO NEITHER SLASH DIED SLASH ALIVE SLASH DASH RUNNNING ALOT SLASH COMEDY SLASH CRY SLASH FLASHLIGHT AND HASHTAG RULE THE WORLD.

>back at pewds house...

Pewds:

WeeiiiiWOOOOOOOOO! THIS GAMEEEE IS TOO MUCH hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha!!!! HAAAAAA!

>Pewdiepie playing fnaf 3... as once he stops recording...

Pewds:

Well thats it bros im going to have end this episode but hit that like and subscribe button ti become a bro today and i will see you *kissed fist* in the next episode... buh by-

*BANGS IN DOOR*

Pewds:

Wait.. what the- OMYGAWD HORREHHHH SHEEET I CANNOT VELIVE IN MY DREAMY DEAD EYES ITS FUCKING REALLL!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

>Pewds screaming around while golden bonnie had to say retarded stuff to him he literally got pewds or neither felix back to the pizzeria along with the other... PEEPS. golden bonnie had some plan to do to make it happen to the world...

He would have ruled the world stuffing everyone and the world into suits and he as king. But freddy faazbeeaar saw his doing and commited a scene where he had locked the door of golden bonnie to never be reached in...

But soon, since the pizzeria is already incurse, NOW A FREAKIN PARTY IS GONNA HAPPEN AT THE WORLDAAAAA. MEET OUR NEW GENERATION FEATURING THE FAZBEAR CREW AND MOAR AND MOAR AND MOAARRR -

but that would be all for trailer...

Will this world get its good shaped costume done?

You guess!

=3