My Next Door Neighbor

This is the first story im publishing on Wattpad. Its only the first chapter so i hope you guys will give it a chance. I wont make this long because you probably want to read this and if you dont i suggest you read it. It isnt that long and depending on if you guys enjoy it, i'll make the chapters longer maybe in the future. I'll try updating every week but that might not be the case all the time. Anyways i really hope you guys enjoy this thoroughly and please please please, give it a chance. I promise it'll get better and you wont regret it! :)

Please comment below on your thoughts or suggestions. I really want to hear your input, seeing this is for your enjoyment. And dont forget to rate :)

----------------------------------------------

My name is Danielle. I'm seventeen years old and and I live with my mother. My parents got divorced when I was thirteen and my father lives in Connecticut. My mom and I live in New Jersey. I get along fine with both of them.

My mom works a lot. She has her own law firm and travels to different places. Its like I live alone most of the time. I get to have my friend, Mandy sleep over sometimes but her parents dont really know what goes down at our sleepovers and call every hour, on the hour. She's eighteen and she's couple of months older than me. I'll be eighteen in a bit over a month but was in no particular rush to grow up.

My mom is currently in Nevada and she's staying for a few more days. I was talking with Mandy on the phone and were making plans for tonight. We were planning to go to a teen bash and get drunk. Mandy and i had our first drinks at 14 and drank only occasonially.

I put on a tight fitting nude dress with black heels. I curled my hair and put on some makeup. Mascara, smokey eyeshadow, with nude pink lips. I put on some blush to add color on my cheeks and took a good look at myself in the mirror. I looked pretty hot if i do say so myself.

I exited my house and began walking to my car when i noticed my next door neighbor, Bradley Goode exiting his house too. He had to be the hottest neighbor ever. His light fair skin, warm and light brown eyes, perfect muscles, tall with a long buzz cut and a defined jaw line. He seemed to have a smolder printed on his face all the time which made him look irresistable. We've lived next door to eachother for as long i can remember. I watched him grow up from a boy to a hot hunk. We went to the same school where several girls had crushes on him and i was no different. I always gawked at him and i couldnt help but feel nervous and excited around him.

I added more pep in my step to try and gain his attention and i succeeded with the help of my heels. I noticed him noticing me and i stopped as i opened my car door. I looked at him for a quick second before getting in and driving away.

I picked up Mandy with her boyfriend, Greg. We arrived at the club and went inside with loud pumping grinding music with people on the dance floor grinding on eachother. Mandy and i drank several shots and danced together and of course i let her have fun with Greg. I danced with a couple of other guys who asked me to dance.

We exited the club, laughing with drunkiness while Greg drove me home since i was too drunk to drive. I thanked him and walked drunkily to my house. I heard a car door close behind me and saw Bradley, still looking hot as ever and i smiled at him. He smirked eyeing my outfit and i hoped he like it.

"Just getting home from the club?" he asked

I nodded, giggling. He walked up to me and smiled.

"You're drunk" he stated as i laughed. He put his hand on the small of my back as he walked me to my doorstep. I felt tingles on my back from his touch and i wished he wouldnt let go. I felt my knees buckle and i began to fall but Bradley caught me too easily and steadied me, grabbing me by my hips. I grinned and fumbled in my purse for my house keys. I grabbed them and had trouble getting into the key hole so Bradley helped with that too. He opened the door as i walked inside.

"You okay from here, or do you need help with anything else?" he asked, putting his hands in his pocket.

"Umm, im okay. Thank you" i said noticing him eyeing me. I bit my lip to keep from grinning but i couldnt help it. I looked at his luscious lips and wished i could kiss him. He looked so good, he always did.

"See you later then" he said.

"See you" i said as he walked away. I closed the door and ran up to my room. I kicked off my heels, replaying what just happened.

I stood by my window and looked over at Bradleys house. His bedroom was directly in front of mines, several feet away but with a good view. I remembered watchng him undress sometimes as i grinned. I saw him there, shirtless and i watched him intently as his muscles flexed now and then. I turned and unzipped my dress letting it drop on my bedroom floor. I felt the breeze on my warm skin and went to unclasp my bra but i felt i was being watched. I turned and saw Bradley staring at me. I tried to act normal, as if i hadnt noticed him but the excitement was bubbling inside me. I turned again, with my back facing him and i undid my bra and tossing it to the floor. I felt his gaze on me and I stood there for a second and then fetching my bathrobe.

I walked back to my window and i waved at Bradley as i closed my window. I bit my lip as he nodded in acknowledgement. I turned and got into bed dozing off soon after.