My Next Door Neighbor - 9

Friday after school, i got home with Mandy and we hung out, you know girl talk, pigging out on food, watching TV and just acting dumb. Mom left lastnight for another trip and she was staying there for a while. Two weeks or more maybe. Guess it was a big case.

"We're seniors and all we've done is drink. I wanna throw a party, like a huge party with all the seniors from school. But we dont have a place for that... unless" she said eyeing me.

"I dont think thats a good idea. I dont know how i feel about a bunch of strangers in my house and drunk for that matter." i said.

"Come on, it'd be so fun and you can invite Bradley. Please lets throw a party tonight. Its still pretty early so we can let people know now" she said looking at the clock that read 5:14. I knew no matter how many times i said no, Mnady would have her way. She started texting several people and she sent an e-mail to people telling them to forward the message to all the seniors.

"You know if we want a good party, we have to get the popular crowd to come. You should go ask Bradley to help spread the word." she said shooing me out the door.

I sighed, biting my lip nervous to go ask for more people to come over my house and possibly destroy it. If it was teenage party and there would be alcohol, no doubt. Who knew what my house would look like in the morning. I am so going to make Mandy clean up tomorrow.

I rang Bradley's doorbell and waited till he opened the door.

"Hey, umm Mandy came up with this brilliant idea to throw a house party at my place. She wants all the seniors to be there and since you're pretty familiar with the 'in crowd', she wanted me to ask if it'd be okay for you to text some people to be there. The party is tonight and Mandy wants this to be a huge party." i said, biting my lip. I felt weird asking Bradley for this favor.

"I guess i can do that. Do you guys need help with drinks?" he asked. I definitely knew we would so he offered to bring drinks.

"What time does this party start?" he asked.

"8:00 and of course you're invited" i said laughing. He laughed and told me i was cute. I was a bit shocked and thanked him. Then we said we'd see eachother later tonight.

After moving the furniture around to make more room, Mandy and i went to buy chips, sodas, plastic cups, and other junk to feed the teens. Then we showered and got ready. We were running a bit late, seeing it was 7:30 pm. I curled my hair and left them loose enough to make sure i didnt look too done up. I applied some bronzer, eyeliner in a cat eye style, and pink gloss. I slipped on a tight fitting blue-green embelished skirt with palletes (small shiny sequin-like object) that reached mid-leg. I put on a silver bustier corset with crystals and a sweetheart neckline. I put on some gray metallic peep toe heels. I went to fix everything down stairs while Mandy finished up her make up. Soon she came to help finish up and then Bradley showed up with Ian and Ryan and they set out the beers and vodka bottles they managed to bring.

I bit my lip admiring his gray shirt and jeans slighty low. He never seemed to look bad, it just wasnt in his nature. Even in sweats or crappy clothes, he pulled it off all the time. The doorbell rang, stopping me from my thoughts and opened the door and in an hour, my house was crowded with people. I had placed a line of tape right where the staircase began, i would not let them trash upstairs too and who knows what they'd do in the bedrooms. Half the crowd was drunk and others where nearly drunk. I was one of them since Mandy said i was too uptight about the party. She got me a few shots and made me try out beer pong. The party was going well but i sorta wanted to see Bradley. I wanted to have atleast one dance with him tonight. I took another shot before heading off to look for him. I stumbled a bit on my heels, feeling the room spinning. I laughed at myself and continued walking.

I spotted Bradley with his guy friends and a couple of girls who were trying to talk to him. He didnt seem at all interested in them, even with their bulging boobs and short tight dresses. I was about to walk away but he saw me and walked up to me.