My Next Door Neighbor - 17

Mom said she noticed i was changing. I asked her what she meant but she explained that she couldnt quite put her finger on it. 

"You look stressed for one but you look unhappy. Whats wrong?" she asked as we sat in the living room enjoying eachothers company.

"It's Bradley. I feel myself hating him and i dont like it. And the more i try and convince myself im better off without him or try to forget him, he keeps popping up." i explained.

She sighed and hugged me.

"I wish i could help you but give it time. I've been there. Heck, when your dad and i divorced i was a mess. I was going through the same thing but of course i was married to him." she said. I remembered how wrecked she was. Crying for a week straight, not wanting to leave her room. I remember trying to cheer her up but i knew i wouldnt be able to. I had no control over the situation.

"And thats what ticks me off, the fact that we were never together. I'm trying to get over my crush that i was never with." i chuckled.

"Teenage years are hectic, crazy and stressful. But dont hate him. Like you said you were never with him so why would you hate him?" she asked.

"Because he lied to me" was all i said then turning my attention back to the television.

"Dont hold grudges, it only affects you." she said, kissing the top of my head.

Nearly three weeks passed. It was the middle of December and my birthday was nearly here. Nothing special in school and Bradley and i still hadnt spoken. When we passed eachother in the halls or on our way to our homes, we barely looked at eachother and when we did it was a longing gaze. When i would start to forget him, i would see him and then the feelings started creeping back and i felt myself start to hate him once again. 

Him and Amanda were the hottest couple in school and people would constantly glorify their relationship. I would just roll my eyes and try to tune out. Amanda came over his place every other day and i knew what they would do next and that ticked me off. I dont know why but i didnt want them to you know, have sex. I got insanely jealous when i would see them in his room, tearing off eachtothers clothes.

It was December 12th and my birthday was ten days away. Mandy spread the word around school that there was going to be a huge bash. People were starting to confirm they would be at my place that day and i was looking forward to it. I was telling some girls at school about the party, and that's when i heard it.

Amanda's followers were saying that Amanda cheated on Bradley. She cheated on Bradley. How could she? I quickly told the girls to text me if they had any questions or to confirm they were going and i continued eavesdropping on them.

"She cheated on him with Chad." they said. The Chad? The same one who hit on me back when Bradley and i talked. I remembered how he got mad when i told him about Chad and how he told him to back off. I smiled at how he cared but kept listening.

"Chad invited her to his place just two days ago and she went and they did it. She texted me after she left his place."

What a whore. Why would she cheat? If she wasnt happy with Bradley, she should've broke it off. Why did she cheat on him, that little skank. I hated her not just for cheating but because she cheated on Bradley.

"She's going over his place again tonight after she leaves from Bradleys place." they said before i walked away. So she was going to have sex with Bradley and then Chad. She was definitely a whore.