My Next Door Neighbor - 8

Mom came home this afternoon. I got home from school and saw her there cooking up a storm. We ate and talked a bit about her trip. She asked how i had been doing and said i was fine. Today was Friday and I was staying in tonight. It was my last day of my cycle and did not feel up for a party. Mom said she wanted to have a hot tub in the backyard and i urged her to. She laughed at me and decided we would have one. I was already looking forward to hot tub time.

Mom and i went shopping Saturday afternoon and bought a few outfits and a pair of shoes. We went to a massage parlor and got massages which i definitely needed badly. We got facials, manicures and pedicures. We had a mommy and daughter day which we both enjoyed.

Sunday she made the call for an installment of a hot tub and they said they should be there tomorrow afternoon to begin the installment. They said it would take a couple of days but it didnt bother me, i wanted a hot tub.

When i got home from school the next day, there was a bit of digging in the ground and they made it even and later on a van pulled up front. I went outside and saw a young man carrying the molding of the hot tub. As he walked up i noticed his arms and smiled. He knew how to take care of himself. I followed after him and watched as they placed it.

They were done with the first part and would be back tomorrow to finish. I said goodbye only to the young hottie and he gave me a smile. He didnt look much older than me and i watched as they drove away. Bradley was walking down our street and up to his house.

"Hi" i waved at him.

"Hey, you look good" he said. "I mean compared to last week" he finished.

"Thank you." i said batting my eyelashes. He grinned and we stayed smiling at eachother for our minute.

"Wanna head over to my place? We can just hang out and play video games." he suggested. I wasnt really one who played video games but i wasnt going to turn down his invitation, so i accepted and followed him home. He had noticed the ruckus in my backyard and i told him i was going to have a hot tub really soon.

"So when can i go over? I'm down for a hot tub." he said grinning. I laughed and told him it really was no problem at all with him coming over. I told him my mom was here but she was leaving in a couple of days. I asked him where his parents were and he said they had moved out about a year ago.

"I didnt know. I cant believe i'm just finding out now. Do you like living on your own?" i asked him.

"I like it. There's more freedom but i have a job to maintain living here. My parents help me out a bit with rent but i pay most of it. I am only 18." he said.

"My mom travels a lot so im alone most of the time. I get what its like to have more freedom."

"Yeah, i can walk around here completely naked if i wanted to" he joked. I laughed and could only imagine what he looked like. I snapped myself out of my thoughts and replied.

"That is pretty fun. Not having to cover up in your home." i admitted.

"How often does your mom travel?" he asked.

"I dont know but i do know its most of the time. She has her law firm and goes from place to place to fight for her clients."

"Do you like living alone?"he asked me.

"Yeah but i admit i get lonely sometimes." i explained.

"Whenever you're feeling lonely, you can come here and stay so you wont feel so alone." he offered. I smiled and told him i'd keep that in mind. We played his video games and i was horrible at them. I just knew i liked being around him.