Twenty-two

Hi there! Back with another chapter. This isn't a request, but an idea that popped up in my mind. Its been some time since I wrote an OS of my own. Hehe... Hope you like. ❤

I've always been dissatisfied at how Laksh simply comes to Ragini's bedside after the Kavya fiasco and she just accepts his marriage proposal...just like that.

Shekhar accepts it...just like that.

What, WHAT, TAHW?!

It always made me feel that something should have made it convincing for Ragini to accept him again. So well, I here's a little something from my side.

Moving on...💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes." - Talking.

'Words in single quotes.' - Thoughts.

Timeline : After Laksh is trapped behind the wall and Swara, Sanskar and Ragini interrogate Kavya. Like in the series, Kavya is knocked out and gets unconscious while Ragini and the other two try to free Laksh.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Bleed My Heart Out For You

"Laksh!? Laksh, don't worry. We'll get you out of here." Ragini cried out as she tried to remove the bricks along with Swara and Sanskar.

"We need something heavy and strong to break it. Ragini, stay here. We'll get some tools." saying so, Swara left with Sanskar to find something useful.

Unbeknownst to them, Kavya had woken up.

As Kavya rounded the corner, she saw Ragini trying to get Laksh out. 'Oh no you don't!' she quietly approached her and pulled the knife back. "Die!"

Before Ragini could dodge it, the knife pierced through her abdomen. Kavya showed no mercy. She pulled it out and ran it again into Ragini's body.

Ragini could only open her mouth in a silent scream. She knew if she screamed, Swara and Sanskar would arrive. A gun lay near them, which she was sure Kavya would use on them. 'If that happens...none of us will survive. I mustn't let Kavya know they are here.'

Ragini's knees gave out from beneath her, making her fall down.

"You both will die alone here and I'll live happily ever after. Such a twisted fairytale, isn't it?" with one last kick at Ragini, Kavya ran away cackling to herself.

Ragini was thankful that at least she didn't know about Sanskar and Swara. That meant they would be able to free Laksh eventually. However, she didn't pay attention to her own condition. Huge amounts of blood left her body from the wound, weakening her further.

But Ragini had eyes only for Laksh.

With all the energy she had left, she managed shift one of the bricks. She sighed in relief as she saw him. Unfortunately, her relief was short-lived as she saw him almost dozing off. 'He's lost so much blood. With the wound in the head, if he sleeps now, his condition might get serious!' Ragini sucked in a breath with great effort. It was getting harder for her to breathe, but she didn't care. "Laksh, hold on. D-Don't sleep!"

"But...I feel so...tired..."

"Laksh...p-please...hold on..." Ragini herself felt lightheaded, but the thought of Laksh kept her awake.

Laksh looked at her with a drowsy look. "You're...you're bleeding..."

"Yes. Keep...talking...favorite color?"