Twenty-five

Hey ya all! How are you all?

And no, I'm not in trouble lol. It's just that I've been so busy lately. With assignments, seminars, publications, and I've got a job now too! Life's hectic but fun and exciting too! That's why I've not been able to type much on watty. And some other reasons as well. Hehe... 😜

Love you all! ❤❤❤

Moving on...💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes." - Talking.

'Words in single quotes.' - Thoughts

Timeline : After Laksh and Ragini's marriage.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Quarantine

It had been a century since he saw Ragini.

Okay, he might be exaggerating since its only been 5 days.

Laksh smiled to himself as he stepped into his home. He had been stuck at his friend's house when the "home-arrest" according to him was announced. However, he managed to get himself home after 5 days only after he had gotten himself checked and proved of being COVID-19 free. Not wanting to disturb anyone, he told the security to open the guest house and rested there till morning.

"Ragini! Sanky?! Maa, Baba!"

"Shh! It's only 6am. Maa, Baba are sleeping you dickhead!"

Laksh stood stunned at the kitchen entrance. He never heard the sanskari Sanskar cuss like a sailor. "Wow! Finally learning something from me, big bro?" Laksh's chuckle died at his throat on seeing Sanskar's glare. "Man, chill will you? It was only a joke."

"Your big brother is a joke to you now, brat?"

'Seems like the five days of quarantine has him all riled up.' Laksh raised his hands in surrender. "Okay, okay. What are you doing sitting here all by yourself?"

"Inhaling food and eating air." Sanskar replied in a deadpanned tone.

"Shouldn't it be inhaling air and eating fo-"

"Tada! Another one of my new recipes." Swara exclaimed, coming into the room. "Oh hey Laksh! Come try this!"

"Like I have been for the past 5days, 2hours and 21 minutes." Sanskar muttered with a miserable face.

'Swara has been killing her boredom by force feeding bhai for these days. No wonder he looks like he would be anywhere else but here.' Laksh seweatdropped. "Later Swara bhabi. I need to find my Ragu first."

"Oh. She's in the garden."

Sanskar stood up abruptly. "My Ragu? You dare romance infront of your elders, jerk!"

"You're only two years older to me bro."

"That gives you no right to disrespect me!"

"Okay, I'm sorry! Geesh! Forgive me."

"Why should I?"

"Um...because I'm your little brother?"

Suddenly, Sanskar smiled. "Ah. Right! Such an intelligent little brother I have, no Swara?"

'Quarantine definitely has his mind screwed.' slowly and stealthy, Laksh stepped out of the dining room and ran outside. "Now to find my beloved!"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Laksh looked around the array of roses and tulips in the garden. "Should I pluck a tulip or a rose to gift her?"