Twenty-three

Back with the 23rd OS. 🎊

Took a little longer this time to update, no? 😂 Got too busy with games. Oops!

This is a continuation of the OS Fifteen - The Deal and The Kiss on the requests of dYnAmIc_123, Dharani17 and lucky_lakshmi

Timeline - After Laksh decides to spend more time with Ragini to know her better since he has a changed view of her now.

Moving on...💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes." - Talking.

'Words in single quotes.' - Thoughts

Where's My Place?

"Here."

Durgaprasad looked up from his newspaper and reached for the cup. "Thank you."

Annapurna smiled and sat down.

"I've noticed you've been smiling a lot these days."

"Why won't I? Our Laksh seems to have finally grown up into an proper adult."

"The most mature thing he has done is make his own toast."

Annapurna glared. "Don't insult my son."

'And mine as well if you have forgotten.' nevertheless, he avoided speaking out his thoughts. "What is it?"

"Well, earlier when I used to make him go with Ragini for something, he used to hesitate. Now, he's always ready with a yes! I think he's finally recognizing his responsibility as the son of this family."

"Huh...I guess he has changed." Durgaprasad nodded. 'Seems like he took my advice.'

"Maa! It's 11! Why didn't you wake me?! I'll be late!" Laksh shouted as he came down the stairs, all dressed up.

"Arre, at least have your brea-"

"LATE, LATE!"

Durgaprasad watched with an amused smile as Laksh hopped while putting on his shoes, falling once, and then running off. "Mature, huh?"

Annapurna blushed at his taunt. "I...I meant mentally! You're always finding faults in my words. Ugh!"

Durgaprasad gaped as she left in anger. "Women...won't ever understand them."

Later...

Laksh smiled at the various sarees laid out in front of him and Ragini at the boutique. "The red one would look good on you."