Ten

Aish! Reached the tenth chapter. Awesome!

💃💖💃💖💃💖💃💖💃💖💃💖

Scene requested by : @Soundari94 and Srishti1704 for a similar fic or continuation of OS Three - Strangers turned Friends...or More?

For some reason, I'm not being able to tag Soundari94. Have unfollowed you and followed again, but still isn't working... 🤔

Tried to make this one like it

Tried to make this one like it. Let's see how it turns out!

Moving on...💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes." - Talking

'Words in single quotes.' - Thoughts

Timeline : Ragini and Laksh's minor accident on the way home, when she injured her head slightly. Laksh is alright though in the fic. And no. There is no pregnancy drama.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The Innocent and the Victimized

Laksh went round the car and opened the door. "Step out slowly, okay? Don't rush it."

"Of course I'll be careful silly! I'm a grown up girl after all." Ragini giggled to herself.

Laksh deadpanned. She was really acting like a drunken person. 'But I must remember that it's the effect of the medicines like the doctor said.' Laksh had listened to each of the doctor's words carefully.

The medicines that I've given her are strong. They will have many side effects. She will be high on emotions and may act like she's high on weed. You must be careful not to upset her much or anger her. But don't worry. The effect will wear off by tomorrow.

Laksh smiled at Ragini and helped her out. As she stumbled, he balanced her. However, she stumbled on her heels again. "Okay, that's it." Laksh picked her up bridal style and walked inside.

"Wow! I'm on a plane! Pilot Lucky!"

Laksh chuckled. "If you could hear yourself now Ragini, you would die out of embarrassment."

"Emba...what?"

"Hahaha...nevermind."

Ragini let out a cute pout. Laksh had the urge to coo at her cute face, but refrained.

'She's under morphine, so she's acting like that. What's wrong with you Lucky?' Laksh rolled his eyes. He really hated when his own mind mocked him.

With careful steps, he brought her in and placed her on the couch in the living room.

"Aish. Hooh! That was quite a workout."