Fourteen

Hi ya! Back with the fourteenth OS.

Thanks for showering all your love in this OS series. 😍
Much love to all the readers! ❤

Scene created/ Idea credit : Jammu93

Moving on...💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes." - Talking

'Words in single quotes.' - Thoughts

(Words in braces) - Phone conversations

Timeline - After Laksh and Ragini's marriage. The real one!

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Baby, You're a Firework

*phone ringing*

"Hello?"

(Hello ma'am. Sir has requested you immediately come to his office right away.)

Ragini gasped. "What? Did something happen?"

(I'm not informed ma'am. Please hurry though.)

At once, Ragini rushed to her and Laksh's room to get changed. She didn't waste any time putting on makeup as all sorts of bad thoughts popped up in her mind.

Later...

Ragini got out of the car and hurried inside the office. Reaching Laksh's cabin, she burst open the door in panic. "Laksh!"

However, him calmly sitting at his desk, looking at the files wasn't something she was expecting.

"Ah! Right on time. I'm almost done." he closed the file and pulled out a paper bag. "I've got the yummiest burgers in town!"

Ragini let out a frustrated sigh. "Laksh! What is this? I really thought something bad happened."

"Oh no, no! I just wanted us to have these together. Let's have them while we're on the way before they go stale."

Ragini blinked and cocked her head to the side. "But Maa has lunch prepared back home."

"Nope. I'm taking you out today. I'll call and inform Maa that we'll have dinner outside as well."

"But I'm not well dressed."

Laksh snorted. "You can even make a sack look like a royal gown with your beauty. Besides, that dress is quite okay to me. And no make up makes you look more beautiful."