Nine

Huhuhu...for some reason, I always like writing on the Abhimanyu track.

So, this is the nineth OS of this series. Hope you all like!

Scene created / Idea credit : Dharani17

I made a little change though... in the Laksh's arrival at the Gadodia household part. Hope it's okay Dharani.

Moving on... 💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes." - Talking

'Word in single quotes.' - Thoughts

(Words in braces)  - Phone conversations.

Timeline - After Ragini hurts herself while trying to slit her wrist. She thinks Laksh came, although everyone tells her it was all in her imagination.

Finding His Solace

"The sh-"

"Shadow that looked like Laksh. You told me." Swara stood up with a pained look. "But it was just your imagination Ragini. I'm sorry."

Ragini sighed and turned around in bed, hiding her tears. "I just miss him so much."

"I understand Ragini. But you need to rest. It's been hours since you're crying." Swara switched off the light. "We'll get him back. Promise! But you need to stay strong, okay?"

Ragini laid there, steady tears wetting the pillow as she watched the city lights out of the open window.

Suddenly, she noticed a white light flash by.

It was past midnight. And the community didn't have guests or residents entering at that time.

Her breath hitched. 'Maybe it's him?!' abruptly, she got up and looked outside the window. It gave her vertigo as her blood rushed to her head from her sudden action, but she didn't care.

To her disappointment, it didn't stop and passed, crushing Ragini's hope. 'I should have known...it was too good to be true.' with eyes downcast, she turned to leave.

However, she paused as she noticed it stopped at a distance. The street lights weren't that clear for her to make out the face of who got out. But one thing wasn't mistaken by her.

He was looking towards their house.

Because of the curtains, he couldn't see inside. But Ragini could make out his silhouette. She knew him by heart.

Ragini watched as the person tried to be discreet as he walked towards their house. Since the gate was closed, he was peeping through.

Ragini sniffed, but had a smile on her face. Like a moth catering to a light, she rushed down the stairs as fast as her feet would carry her. 'He's here.'