Six

Hi there! Back with the sixth OS. Enjoy the fanfiction. 🤗

Scene created / Idea credit : Jammu93

Moving on...💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes." - Talking

'Words in single quotes.' - Thoughts

Timeline - Laksh and Ragini's engagement happened and it was decided by the family that they should go out together to get to know each other better.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Melting Hearts

Laksh honked the car as he waited outside the Gadodia household. If given a choice, he would run away somewhere than wait there to pick up Ragini.

'But Baba wants me to marry her. He would despise me if I disagree.' Laksh grabbed the steering wheel tighter. 'You managed to engage me to Ragini. But I'll make sure to find a way to break this marriage. I love Swara, not Ragini!'

"Sorry for making you wait."

Laksh looked up at her and nodded.

Indeed she looked beautiful, which wasn't surprising to him. He knew she was a jackpot for any boy. But he wasn't so fickle to marry a girl just because of looks. 'Despite her beauty, I hate her! She's the reason I have been forced into this marriage.'

Laksh faked a smile. "Get in. The sooner we go, the more time we'll get." he surmised. 'The more sooner I can drop you home.'

Ragini nodded and went round to enter the car. Once settled, she turned to him. "Where shall we go?"

'Shit! I never decided. If father hears about this...' Laksh smiled charmingly. "Whereever you would like to go. I want you to decide."

Ragini looked down with a shy smile. "Well I don't know if you would like it."

"It's okay."

"Okay then. Let's go to a place I know. It's golden!"

"Golden? It's somewhere expensive?"

She simply smiled. "It's filled with riches that can't be compared."

'Typical. I'm sure she's means the jewellery stores. Man, fickle girls!' nevertheless, he started driving with her giving the directions.

🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗

"Stop. We're here."

Laksh stopped and peered over to read the signboard. "Little Hearts? Who names a jewellery store such?" he chuckled.