[•11•]

Erica POV.

"Erica, wake up," A soft voice awakens me and when I open my eyes, I realise it's Jordan. Now that's how I like to wake up, Arissa should take notes.

I stretch out my arms and let out what supposed to be a yawn but sounds more like a duck being straggled by an elephant. Jordan chuckles and leaves my room. Ok Arissa seriously should take notes from that guy.

I slowly stumble out of bed and decide what I'm going to do for today whilst taking a shower. As I'm doing that, I hear Arissa screaming rather than singing Ordinary by Ricky Dillon, ruining the song for me.

"I GUESS I'M OR-DI-NARY CAUSE I DON'T A FUCK! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!"

"Arissa, I think it's 'I don't give a what..'" I hear Jordan coo to Arissa, it's adorable yet disgustiing.

"Does it look like I give?" Arissa remarks as I facepalm, you have a boy that is willing to stay with you, even when he accidently made you pregnant. Cling onto him Arissa.

I hop out of the shower and figure out what I'm going to wear. I decide to go on with:

Black leggings

White top

Camo-green overlay

& brown knee length boots.

I leave my hair down, throw on any beanie and head downstairs to see what's for breakfast. Or in other words, to see what Arissa attempted to make for my breakfast.

When I get to the kitchen, I see Jordan holding up what looks like a bottle of tequila and Arissa trying to get it from him from behind. At first I thought they were hugging so I said 'Aww', but then I saw what he was holding so it turned into an 'Ohh,' kinda sounded like this, "Aww-Oh." they don't acknowledge I'm there so I walk out of the room, grab my bag and keys and head out the door saying, "I'm getting breakfast somewhere else," Leaving them to whatever they are doing hearing, "YOU CAN'T DRINK ARISSA, YOU'RE PREGNANT!"

"AND WHO'S FAULT IS THAT?"

as I walk out, that's a nice leaving parting isn't it?

I decide to walk because I don't have a driver's license and I also don't have a skateboard at the moment becasue I broke it like 2 years ago, I've been meaning to buy a new one, but I was saving up for Minecon.

I find a breakfast café and set myself down, I ask for pancakes and start going on my phone, you know, scrolling throught Twitter and what not. That's a weird saying. What not. Sounds so posh. What not. I see a new tweet from Tofuu that says, 'By England, come say hi if you see me ^-^"

|

"@TofuuGaming Hey! We should meet up!" I reply since I need to you know, change his number in person just incase Parker put in the wrong number. As soon as I reply, a new tweet comes out of no where.

|

"@TofuuGaming @JustMeErica As long as you two don't get nifty, I'm fine ;) " Will. Why does he have to get into this. And why is he being over-protective?

|

"@TofuuGaming @Kiinqtonq Bruh, we're not dating -.-"

|

"@TofuuGaming @JustMeErica I know ;)" I then see lots of hashtags saying, "NEW SHIP INBOUND! #WERICA!" I smirk, that's a stupid ship name, at least make it WILRICA.

|

"@JustMeErica @Kiinqtonq Whatever, I'm down for that meetup though :)" The conversation ends there as my pancakes come and I scoff down the lot. Not lady-like but then again, I'm not your average girl. I pay and walk out the store bumping into someone. Here it goes again. Clumsy Erica. First Minecon and now England. Ugh. I look up apologising only to see it was Joe.

Huh. That was pretty fast to meet him since we just planned to meet up a few minutes ago.

"So, that was a pretty fast meet up, amiright?" He says while chuckling and I can't help but laugh along.

We walk across the street just talking about random things, "I forgot to ask you, why are you here in England?" I ask,

"Well, Minecon ended, thought I'd drop by Norway to say hey to Linea. Turns out, my flight landed in England so now I'm here." I smile as I think it's sweet how he tried to surprise Linea but hysterically failed.

"What's it with you and Will?" He questions me,

"What is this? 20 questions?" I say with an eyebrow raised. Joe laughs at my joke and I smile again, "We just met at Minecon. He sorta kidnapped me, but it's all good now, we're friends, nothing more, nothing less." It pained me to say that last part, but it was true.

Me and Will are friends.

Nothing more.

Nothing less.