[•22•]

Erica POV.

As soon as that bastard leaves I'm finding my way out of here, I think as he sets up to record a cube episode, leaving me tied up on his bed... With my mouth taped shut.

Son of headless squirrel.

I've given up making muffled noises as there's no one to hear me, I've decided to play smart and to start making muffled noises when he starts recording or when he hops on TeamSpeak. See, I can be smart sometimes... Sometimes...

With a few moree clicks, he starts to record but I don't find the energy to make noises and when I do, they come out as soft squeaks, barely being audible to Will, great. You wasted all of your energy glaring at him Erica! I mean, is that even possible?

Since I can't muster the strength to shout, I glare again. It's not doing anything but it's another way for me to take out my anger I guess. Yes I know I'm weird.

-

HE'S STILL FUCKING RECORDING.

2 hours.

And he's still recording.

What the fuck?

At this point I'm getting bored so I start to mumble.

Wiill turns around and tells me to shut the heck up.

I give him the 'Are you serious' look but he doesn't take the hint and turns back around to record.

5 FUCKING HOURS OF MY LIFE WASTED ON ME SITTING DOWN WATCHING HIM RECORD.

He's finally done and rips the tape off my face.

Literally rips it.

"OW! What the fuck Will? It takes you 5 hours to record?"

He starts to laugh. Douche, "Erica you know I've only been recording for 30 minutes right?" What's the difference in that?

I roll my eyes and start wriggling around to get out of the ropes, "Was it really necessary to tie me up like this?" I ask flatly moving around like a worm on steroids,

"Well I didn't want you escaping do I?" He winks which makes my heart melt a little but then I snap back into reality.

Escaping.

I give him a sly smirk and play along for a bit.

But little does he know that all of this is gonna bight him in the ass.

Because I have one thing he forgot to think about.

My phone.

And as soon as he leaves,

He's going to regret leaving me.

Because I sure in heck believe that Arissa isn't going to like this.

Not.

One.

Bit.

-