[•21•]

Erica POV.

One word is bouncing around in my head right now.

Why?

Why me?

Why did he kidnap me?

Why?

WhY?

WHYY?

I stare at him for a long time, trying to think on what to do next. Right now I have a few options.

• Run away

• Stay and figure out why he kidnapped me... again

• Stay because it's Will we're talking about here and no matter what, he still is looking fine

• Wonder what I'm doing with my life

Or start attacking him verbally and physically.

I go with the last option and start hitting him with whatever is in my hand. Which happens to be a teacup. Because a teacup is going to do the most damage right now isn't it Erica?

He holds his arms up for self defense and starts screaming at me, "Ow, ow, OW, what the heck Erica? Stop, stop it, it actually hurts for a teacup! You know how much damage glass causes? Well I don't and I sure in heck don't want to find out! Erica! Stop it!" He starts running around in circles, me following him like a maniac. I can only imagine how it looks like, Will runing around in circles whilst I chase him with a teacup. Must look very scary right now.. Especially since I have a teacup.... I should stop trying to be funny..

I run out of breath and start to slow down. I see that both of us have stopped and I take the chance to place the teacup down. Once I've done that, I start shouting verbal abuse to him, "YOU SON OF A FAT COW! HOW DARE YOU JUST KIDNAP ME LIKE THAT! TWICE! TWICE! WHO FUCKING KIDNAPS SOMEONE TWICE FOR NO APPARENT REASON! I SAID WE CAN START OVER! NOT FUCKING START PLAYING KIDNAP THE PERSON YOU WANNA MAKE OUT WITH! WHY THE HECKING HECK IN HECKS WOULD YOU KIDNAP ME ANYWAY! I THOUGHT WE WERE ACTUALLY GOING TO BE MATURE AND GET LUNCH TO SORT IT ALL OUT! NOT IN YOUR FUCKING BEDROOM! WHO THE FRICK WOULD KIDNAP SOMEONE IN THE FIRST PLACE! YOU, YOU, MANIAC! YOU'RE A FUCKING MANIAC, wait no, I take that back, YOU'RE A FUCKING LUNATIC! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE!" I finish my rant and see that Will is looking shocked and amused at the same time, he finds this funny. He finds this funny huh? Let's see who's laughing after this.

I start hitting him and climb on his back still shrieking like a banshee whilst he spins me around in circles. I feel the dizziness overwhelm me and I start laughing, I let go of his neck and fling my hands to the ceiling, lwtting out cries of laughter. He then flings me on the bed and I bounce, laughing along the way.

"That was... Interesting," I hear Will say as he lays down next to me.

I come back to my senses and realise why I was shouting in the first place but as I'm about to shout, Will covers his hand over my mouth, "Please no more shouting, let me explain. Please?" Man, with that accent, it's so hard to say no. I give a slight nod to signify him to start and he does. And boy was it a long time he was explaining.

"... And that was the excact reason why I did it, understand now?" He finishes after a long time of talking, I give a moment to take in the words and see his facial expression. Part of me is saying not to trust him but the other part of mem is saying what he's saying is true. What to choose, what to choose...

"Erica?" Will snaps me out of my thoughts and my eyes lock with his deep cocoa brown eyes and I instantly get drawn in. Why does he have to be so perfect?

"I believe you." His expression softens and I let out a breath, maybe that was the right decision.

"I'm still kidnapping you and you're staying here for the rest of the month, you know that right?"

Wait.

What?

-

WILL POV.

No.

No.

No.

No.

NO.

I don't like Erica.

She's just... interesting to discover.

So.

My plan.

I'm keeping her here until I think I've found enough from her.

Then.

I'll decide whether I like her or not.

If I do, then, well, I obviously ask her out and hope that she says yes.

If I don't.

Well then.

Bye bye Erica.

All part of the player guide right?

~