[•37•]

ERICA

I check myself in the mirror for the billionth time, making sure I look decent, but not too overdone. I mess around with my hair once again, sighing at how much effort I'm making when all I'm doing is meeting Will.

It shouldn't even matter anyway, we're just catching up and fixing patched holes that were once their... Right?

Yeah and then you're just going to fall in love with him again. Again and again and again and -

Shut up brain.

I neaten my top once more before sighing. Why am I caring so much? Finally, I manage to pry my eyes away from the figure trapped inside the mirror and I unplugged my phone from it's charger. Fully charged, I unlock it and check the text one last time, making sure that I don't look like an idiot, going to the wrong Costa that we've agreed to meet at.

As I'm memorising the way, a faint knocking sound comes from the door, my head snaps as I look at who it is. It's Jordan. He and Arissa came back yesterday, Arissa was complaining about something but when I asked Jordan, he just shrugged his shoulders and wouldn't tell me, I didn't bother asking again, to be honest, I don't really care, as mean as that sounds... I just don't?

"Going somewhere that requires you to dress up?" He asks me, raising his eyebrows.

"Doesn't every event require me to dress in clothes Jordan?" He chuckles and shakes his head,

"I mean, why are you dressing up like you're about to go on a date?" I frown before realising that I must of overdressed,

"Oh shit, is it obvious?" I start panicking and fretting already going to my wardrobe to pick out another outfit.

"Sheesh, calm down, I'm just kidding," He says whilst laughing, "Where are you going anyway?"

I look down at my worn out converse sheepishly, "I'm going downtown to meet Will?" It comes out as a question rather than an answer,

He gives me a questioningly look, "Are you sure? Will? As in, Kiingtong Will? Other half of Kiani Will?"

"Yes, yes, I'm sure, I guess I just want to fix the patches that were left unbroken..."

Jordan sighs, "Okay, you do you, just remember, some things are meant to be broken, so don't bother fixing what you can't fix,"

"I know, I just want to catch up, that's all,"

"Okay," And with that, he leaves, leaving me in my own state of crazy emotions.

I check the alarm clock next to me, time to leave.

As I arrive there, the café seems empty, 'Oh shit did I come to the wrong Costa?' I check the sign and it seems about right, I enter anyway and see a few people are here, but not a lot. I guess Will is late, because I certainly am. I text him just to make sure that he hasn't forgotten and he replies with saying that there was an accident so he might be a bit late, my eyebrows furrow, surely if there was an accident, I would've seen it?

I text him to see if he knew the details of anything, just so I know he's not setting me up but he doesn't reply, instead my mouth gets covered with a hand and a hard force hits my head, leaving my eyes to close slowly whilst I feel my body being dragged away.

-